How are parents suppose to act? (unedited)

A/N: mild violence, guardian being creepy

The entrance exam is in a week and I couldn't be happier. Nothing major has happend since Hitoshi found out about the full extent of my quirk and he didn't leave me.

As I open to door of the Chikan residents I hear some arguing. The Chikan couple aren't as happy as they seem. Mrs.Chikan has been ignoring me alot and is usually the one to put the muzzle on me now. But Tom has been really nice.

Mr.Chikan told me to call him by his name which at first confused me. When he started showing me affection and telling me nice things about myself I was wary but he's starting to grow on me.

The arguing started going louder as I take off my shoes so I start to listen. "What is he your little slut!" I hear Mrs.Chikan yell.
"I don't know what your talking about" Tom pleads.
I start walking over with light footsteps and peek around the wall to see Mrs.Chikan with paring knife pointing it at Tom.

Panicked I blurt out "Mrs.Chikan?" Trying to snap her out of it only for her to point the knife at me instead.

With an angry expression she speaks, "you. You little monster." She takes a step forward, "you want him. Fine you can have him." She says so quietly it's almost a whisper.

"But only when your dead." Then she lunges at me knife stretched out infront of her. I grab the hand the knife was in narrowly missing me and in a practiced motion I flip her over my head and slam her back to the floor.

She slowly stood as I fall into a fighting stance but then she screams, "I'm staying with my mother!" and bolts out the door.

I loosen my stance still starring at the door when two large arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. Tom squeezes me tight and spins. "Thank you so much I didn't know how to calm her." he says before lowering me to the floor.

I smile and nod, not feeling up to talking right now but something she said is bothering me.

I tilt my head and point to the door trying to show Tom my question. He pauses for a moment then smiles softly. "She just jealous," he spoke "She never realized how much time and attention you need and is accusing me of doing bad things." He says like he's talking to a child.

When I nod my head he smiles wider and walks to the living room. I look around the kitchen noticing a huge mess so I start cleaning. My muzzle is on the counter, I leave it there and continue cleaning. Snacking on some food as I go.

Once I'm finished the television is on in the background. Tom must be watching something, but then i realoze i never asked for the food I had ate and started to be overwhelmed with panic. First I run his wife out of the house and now I'm steal food while cleaning for him. What's wrong with me, why am I like this.

I backup to hide myself farther into the kitchen when my back hits the counter and something falls beside me.

Looking down I see my muzzle and I slowly crouch to sit on the floor and pick it up. "I'm a monster, and I need to be treated as such." I mumble to myself as I raise to muzzle to my face.

~

I sat at the some spot on the floor until the sky became dark. The television is still on but I need to pass the living room to reach the room I sleep in.

I take a step out of the kitchen and slowly walk through the hallway until I stop right before the entrance of the living room. With a deep breath I start walking pass the doorway towards the stairs. Right before I'm out of view Tom calls for me. "Hey izuku."

I stopped and hum to show I'm listening. Tom continues, "Can you come here please."
I freeze, will he be mad I put the muzzle on myself or will he be happy. Tom hasn't been the one forcing it on me recently but does he still want me to wear it?

I slowly step back and turn towards him. Tom whispers my name when he sees my muzzle cover face. I cast my eyes down and walk to him.

When I'm infront of Tom, the television as the out light source, he gently places his hands on my hips and rubs circles into my sides with his thumbs.

"Why are you wearing this Izuku?" He asks with a frown pulling at his lips and a crease between his brows.

Suddenly I found my voice and spoke, "I was bad."
"No Izuku your not." Tom tries to convince me,
but I continued "I am. I'm bad and I'm a monster. Just like everyone says."
Tears start to fall down my face so I look down to hide it but Tom was having none of that.

"Izuku," Tom holds my face and continues, "you are intelligent and you are beautiful...repeat what I said."
My eyes snap up at him when he's done. His face is blank waiting but Tom quickly gets inpatient.

I'm pulled into his lap suddenlyand one of his hands wrap around my neck as he reaches to the back of my head this the other to unclasp the muzzle. "Izuku, say it." He whispers.

As the muzzle is pulled off my mask, which I now realize I had forgotten to take off, gets caught and is slipped off as well. I press my lips together and open my mouth "I...I am intelligent." I say
Tom tucks one of my hair behind my ear. "And?" He pushes.
"And...I am......beautiful" I finish closing my eyes

I can feel Tom pulling me into his chest as he starts petting my hair. An odd scent fills the air as I close my eyes and drift off hearing a "such a good job, sweetie." before the darkness takes me.