𝐈𝐈𝐈 . they're back bitches

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒.
003────location. the drop ship.
.   °  . ● ° . ° :. ° . ☆   .
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

THE LIGHTS FADE back on as everyone looks around, unsure of what to do.

"Listen," an Asian boy seated not far from her begins, "━no machine hum." His friend chimed back with a "Woah."

"That's a first."

Reese looks around the dropship, and she breathes shakily in relief. She's happy that she's made it alive. The thought of her finally being on Earth overwhelms her senses in utter amazement like the force of a punch to the gut. There's a ball of fire inside her activating every bone in her body, as she quickly unclips the seatbelt━anxious to get outside and see the world for herself.

Reese turns her head to Clarke, who wastes no time unclipping her seatbelt as well, asking Finn if he's breathing.

Reese furrowed her eyebrows as she lifted and turned her head to see Finn's face, hearing no answer from him just in time to see a shake of his head warily. Reese looks down, not believing two people had died already. Two kids got killed by being idiots, how long until something happened to the rest? Not saying all of them were idiots of course.

She offered Clarke a more serious look, which she returned. She looks at Finn, now knowing what was coursing through the boy's head. It wasn't certain if the two boys had followed Finn's lead━but most likely if Finn didn't do that they would have never gotten the idea.

Now having exactly the idea of what look to give him, she offers him a sad mixed with a sympathetic smile resulting in Finn looking down quickly.

"The outer door is on the upper level!" Someone yells, washing the offered smile at the boy away in a haste, "Let's go!" Clarke rips her head away from Finn and Reese as she scrambles to her feet, "no!" She yelled. "We can't just open the doors!"

Reese lets out an exasperated sigh before getting to her feet, standing momentarily to give one last look at Finn before hurrying after Clarke who was already going down the dropship ladder.

"Wait━" a voice called out. Reese looks back at Finn, who raises his head to look at her. Finn blinks, fumbling for the right words. "Sorry━about earlier," he said slowly, eyes roaming her cold face before Reese tilts her head not expecting the apology. Clearly, she hadn't known him long enough to assume things about the boy, let alone anyone here on this drop-ship. Like how Reese had assumed the two boys who passed not even two minutes ago were idiots; maybe followers, also wanting to experience floating in the dropship as they saw Finn doing it. It made her feel guilty, though she wasn't one to show vulnerability to anyone. Not here. Not now.

"It's whatever," she replied firmly, blinking once to mask whatever had appeared on her face moments earlier. Show no weakness. "Let's go."

She climbs down the ladder as she hears someone from the back where she is saying something about 'the girl under the floor.' It sparks the brunette's interest.