𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. bringing back the dead

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
017──── location. the dropship.
.   °  . ● ° . ° :. ° . ☆   .
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"HE POISONED THE BLADE."

Octavia, followed by Reese━━both follow Clarke up the metal ladder, as Clarke angrily storms onto the top level, clutching the knife that she extracted from Finn's chest, in her hand.

Blood still coated the sharp metal.

The Griffin girl stood in front of the grounder. "All this time he knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did━━what is it!" She hollered, inching closer and closer as she yelled out every word sternly. She wasn't ready to let Finn die so soon, she was doing everything she could. Unfortunately, the only thing she could do is get an antidote to save him, something only the grounder had. "Is there an antidote?"

"━━Clarke, he doesn't understand you." Octavia tried, sneaking another glance at Reese.

Reese wasn't sure if knowing he could speak was wrong. Saying it now would make things worse for him, and she wonders why she felt sorrow for someone who stabbed one of their friends. It just proved that she couldn't care about anyone. No one was good.

And what? She feels that way because he was nice to her? She felt terrible because he had saved one person while stabbing another. Did that make it equal or did he mean to stab him? There has to be a reason why he isn't speaking if he understands English, and why he looked at Reese and Octavia thankfully.

But Reese wasn't there. She didn't know what happened and it just made her more confused. Her brain hurt, and could feel the brink of a headache forming.

Gently, Reese grabbed Octavia's arm, pulling her to the side as Bellamy and Clarke fumbled to find an antidote he may have hidden with his belongings.

Octavia furrowed her eyebrows as she scanned her friend's face.

"There's a reason why he isn't speaking, Octavia. If he speaks English━━there has to be a way to find this antidote without him getting tortured."

"Bellamy wouldn't━━"

"He would!" The Coldwell girl interrupted quietly, sheepish at first seeing Octavia's face twist into a hurt expression. She shook her head. "You saw him trying to get information. If Finn's dying, he's going to do more than just threaten him."

Octavia looked at the grounder, then back at Reese━━almost like she didn't want the information consumed in the air, as if she didn't believe it. Shaking her head, Octavia walked beside Clarke━━who was now holding a packet of different small bottles filled with liquids.

Each had a different colour or consistency, where something like trying them all wouldn't work on Finn. It would make his condition worse and they needed the right one as soon as possible.

"Which one?" Clarke yelled.

"Answer the question!" Bellows Bellamy from across the room.

Reese tapped Octavia's arm before she looked at the grounder. Desperation filled her eyes knowingly.

"Show us. Please." The youngest Blake pleaded.