𝐗𝐗. our past selves

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒.
020──── location. camp.
.   °  . ● ° . ° :. ° . ☆   .
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

BONUS CHAPTER - BELLAMY'S POV

MURPHY COMING BACK WAS going to be the end of Bellamy. He was so fucking done with that kid━━especially after what he did to that poor girl.

So, he was focused on what thing and nothing else, the bloodied asshole who was cocooned into a little ball in the corner of the fucking room. Clarke was crouched in front of him to examine the boy, and Bellamy was growing impatient as his jaw ticked.

His head was on fire and the only thing he could feel was rage, gripping the gun tighter.

Once he and Clarke had made their decision on what to do with him━━they decided to get some useful information to help them with these grounders. Bellamy could feel the shift in the camp, not only from Murphy's reappearance, but from the lingering threat of the grounders━━they were pretty much always at risk.

Bellamy would protect this camp. It was his duty━━then, he looked to the girl across the camp.

He would protect her.

The girl was standing around the cluster of people, but she wasn't talking to anyone. She seemed to be thinking of something, and Bellamy wanted to know everything that came to her mind at that moment.

Woah, where the hell did that come from?

Back on unity day, when he had walked into her tent to find Reese shaking and screaming, his heart shattered with something he couldn't understand━━and maybe he never will, but Bellamy had only taken seconds to coax her, making sure she knew she was safe because she could be, even if they really weren't.

But Reese didn't know that, yeah she did, but not all the other details.

She hadn't wanted to talk about what was bothering her, and he would be okay with that but he needed to know why. His chest was aching to hear her problem so he could do something to solve them, as he's seen how off she's been lately.

Something's been troubling her. Something the world shouldn't know. She hated being close to him on their trip, and she hated the sudden touch of another person, but none of it connected.

He would protect her.

Why couldn't she get that? Had he not made it clear enough when he was holding her as if her tears were going to suffocate her, or when he tries to be nice but all he gets is cold or sarcastic remarks? Did she not take anything seriously?━━

He sighed.

He had no fucking idea what this girl was doing. What was she doing? Why was she just standing there and Bellamy felt so much? Yeah, he felt it, but he's not sure what he's feeling at all.