MINBIN

Includes:
Bottom Minho, Top Changbin
Aftermath of Sex
Mentions of Sex
Angst

"You're so pretty" he breathed out, face flushed as he collapsed next to the older, falling asleep quickly as Minho laid awake. Staring at the ceiling feeling dejected. Pretty? Minho could laugh at such easy words the younger could spill off his tongue.

"You're a cruel man" he muttered. Lifting himself from under the blanket, feeling dirty with the amount of sweat and cum painting his skin. He left Changbin to continue his deep sleep, eyes burning as he stepped into the bathroom, glancing at his image before turning on the water.

He didn't feel dissatisfied with the sex, that was one of the highlights of the night— or well the only highlight really. His close friend passed out like usual after sex. If anything, it was with the words changbin would whisper. Unlike most, he'd whisper loving things, he'd compliment him and hold him, do everything so sweetly.

It was heaven in the moment, but when the realisation after that it was all false, everything hurts. Falling in love with a friend is painful. But it's worse when they fill you with such false hope continuously.

Changbin was a straight guy, he wasn't in denial or homophobic, he genuinely was straight. Almost every sexual encounter he had was with women and he only liked women, yet he and Minho had a sexual chemistry that was  undeniable, yet sex was sex.

He didn't care for Minho in romantic ways, he didn't see Minho as if they could ever have something more then sex or friendship.

Minho was a fool to get his hopes up, to fall for someone unattainable, yet so sweet in the moment that for that second, it's worth it. To do it again— to feel him against his skin— his lips on his own. It was all heaven, but that was during it.

Now..

He felt pathetic.

-

"Minho Hyung? You're spacing out again" Jeongin whispered, waving his hand in front of the olders face as Minho blinked. He looked at the younger and sighed, he hated coming out as a group now. It was awkward yet.. not.

It was only him. Everyone else didn't notice or feel it, only Minho.

"What were you saying?" He asked, taking his cup and sipping it slightly. Jeongin began to ramble on about whatever he had wanted to. Eyes full of innocence as he talked.. and talked.. and talked. Once again Minho blanked out, eyes finding the physique of the younger, muscular male.

Changbin felt the new eyes on him, instinctively turning his head to catch Minhos eyes. Minho didn't turn his attention, he didn't stop staring at Changbin and eventually the younger turned back to who he was talking to. Continuing the conversation again without a second thought.

The older sighed again, feeling restless as he took another long sip of his ice coffee. Bored out of his mind. "You alright hyung? You seem sad" Jeongin eventually asked. Noticing his fallen expression and continued sighs throughout their outing. He wasn't a mind reader but he wasn't blind either. Keeping his voice low incase it bothered Minho.

"I'm fine" Minho stated, placing down his cup gently.

"Are you sure?" Jeongin pressed. Eyebrows furrowing together as Minho let his lips thin slightly.

"No" he sighed, eyes glancing back to changbin who was still talking with Felix. The two laughing about unimportant events as Minho exhaled. "I'm heading home early" he stated, mainly to Jeongin who had been keeping him company. The youngest seemed sad to see him go but didn't mention it, instead he said a soft bye as Minho picked up his cup and left.

He was barely a couple of steps out of the door when he heard someone call his name. Hesitantly, he stopped moving, turning to see the familiar face once more. "Did you need something?" Minho asked, letting changbin catch up to him.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked curiously.

"Bored, you know I don't like going out often. Besides my cats can't be alone all day" Minho stated, glancing at the time on his phone before looking back at the younger.

"Are you angry at me?" Changbin asked softly, noticing the different look in the olders eyes. "Is this about last night?" He asked carefully, almost a bit embarrassed at the topic.

"It's about last night and every other night we slept together but I'm not angry with you" Minho shrugged, watching as changbin furrowed his eyebrows together confused.

"Did— Did I do something bad?" He asked, lips pointing out a bit as he tried not to show his anxiousness on his face. "Am I doing something bad? I thought you enjoyed it..?" He whispered confused.

"That's the problem Changbjn, I do enjoy it" he told him sighing, once more.

"But.. I don't get it" the younger stated. "Am I being to soft? Do you not like being complimented or being called pretty?" He asked.

"I do like it, I like it more then I should" Minho admitted. "I like you more then a friend should. But being called pretty and having you fuck me sweetly keeps my heart hoping that you mean those words" Minho ranted, voice growing just a bit louder for comfort.

Taken back by his words, Changbin opened before he closed his mouth again, shocked. A few more seconds, such slow and painful seconds as Minho watched him struggle for words. "You don't have to say anything, I get it" he told him with a frown.

"I wasn't lying Minho" Changbin stopped him from leaving. "I do think you're pretty" he whispered. Minho felt his eyes burn, lips starting to tremble. "I just don't—.."

"... like me? I know" Minho told him. "I know I never had a chance" Minho admitted. "I'm probably making you feel awkward, no one likes having a confession from someone they don't like" Minho laughed rubbing the back of his neck as he started walking backwards.

"You're not.." Changbin frowned.

"I'll cry if I stay any longer so ... see ya" he told him, turning around once more so Changbin would see his teary eyes. It was painful, too painful to admit. Knowing he didn't like him already broke his heart, but hearing it... that tore him apart.

"Pretty?" Minho muttered, laughing a bit at the irony. "So fucking pretty".