SKZ

Jeongin x SKZ.
Request by: anonymous

Includes:
Switch/Sub Jeongin
Mafia Au
Violence
Angst
Smut

I switched a few things up just so this wasn't to similar to a lot of other tropes in the "mafia au", hopefully this is still enjoyable!

"Stop messing with your IV" he muttered, moving closer to make sure it hadn't moved from the vein, his patience thin as the older grumbled, just as annoyed as him. "I don't know why you're complaining, you're the one that got shot in the first place, if you had listened to me and stayed back then none of this would've been an issue" Jeongin continued, glaring at the curly haired man in bed.

It had barely been two hours since the older had woken up and immediately tried to pull out the iv and make a run for the door, but Jeongin was always a step ahead, he had strapped Chans legs to the ends of the bed, for safety precautions.

Whether those precautions were for Chan or himself...

"Aren't nurses suppose to be kind?" Chan hissed, turning his head to the side to face away from the younger.

"You and I both know that's not how it works for us, besides..." he sighs, sharp eyes burning into the side of the olders head. "I'm not a nurse. I was also nice enough to tell you to stay back but no, you had to go and get yourself shot" he laughed, dehumanising the man laying on the bed. "I knew you were stubborn but I didn't think you had a death wish" he muttered, standing up straight as he hears a knock on the door. "Come in Doctor" he urges, not needing to see who it was to know it was the doctor.

The older stepped in, giving a polite nod to the nurse before giving a grim look at the oldest. "I had hoped not to see you here again for awhile Mr Bang" he stated firmly, taking away any affection in his voice.

"Sorry" he mumbled out, Jeongin bit his inner cheek at the fondness Chan was showing the doctor. He knew it was no secret that everyone and anyone in their little group messed around, still didn't change the fact he wasn't a fan of having to see it in front of him while he worked, he wasn't part of whatever they were, but that was for different reasons. Not that it mattered. "It was important, I had to go check it out" he stated in an act to defend himself, pitiful but at least an attempt.

"And you're life isn't important?" Han prompted, raising a brow as he looked over the top of his silver framed glasses, not impressed in the slightest at the olders pitiful attempt of an excuse. "The bullet hit your left kidney, nothing fatal since we got onto it in time, however you'll need at least a week to heal just that and I haven't even mentioned the fracture in your shoulder" Jisung sighed, closing Chans folder as he pushed his glasses up, dark eyes glaring into the olders. "I wasted precious medical equipment on you, let's not even mention how hard Jeongin pushed himself to bring you here— by himself" Han added, his eyes raking over Jeongins frame.

Jisung was one of the scariest yet nicest people Jeongin had ever had the fortune to meet. He'd barely known him for no more then three years but his feeling of being like small prey next to Jisung hadn't lessened one bit. The fact Jisung coddled him and tried hard to teach him did help but Jisung was Jisung.

"Yes, I'm sorry" Chan whispered.

"What about a thank you?" Han asked him bitterly.

"Thank you" he told them, eyes momentarily moving over Jeongin. "Thank you Jeongin" he added. The nurse gave him a polite nod, moving to leave the room, giving the two the privacy they so obviously wanted.