MINSUNG

Request by: @oyaaaaaa_3

Includes:
Pirate Au
Heir Minho/Pirate Han
Mention of multiple Kidnappings
Ropes (not used sexually lol)
Little angst
Fluff (was gonna happen didn't end up happening lol)

Half written, honestly lost interest in it.

Nothing in his stars had predicted this situation, of course there had been rumours of maidens and the odd child disappearing off the shores but Minho was a man, one with enough discipline to know how to take care of himself, nonetheless. Growing up as the heir to his fathers fortune, he had many benefits in life most did not have and he didn't talk about it with pride but he wasn't ignorant of it either.

Yet he had been, the sound of the shore during the middle of the day had Minho closing his eyes to rest and when he opened them next he had his hands tied up and his body tightly stuffed in a barrel, the lid being so kindly open so he could see the stars above him.

He hadn't ever thought himself to be cocky but apparently he had higher expectations of himself he didn't quite fill, if these robe burns made anything clear.

"Number seven is awake!" A voice shouted out, the sound gravelly and brazen, the rich man's body flinched at the sound, as if wanting to hide his existence. Slowly the salty smell of air filled his nose and attention, the fear instilling that he was no longer on his home land but out on the open water.

Pirates?! It made sense with how much Minho was worth but he dreaded that fact, if they wanted money they had all the opportunities available... if that's what they are after. They could easily be after his feet or head, or an extra body to help clean and scrub the decks.

None of it sounded enjoyable, to be truly honest.

"About time, I was getting just a tad nervous you boys might've hit him over the head a bit too hard" laughed a different voice, the sound of steps making their way towards his barrel filling his ears. "He's a pretty one, hands as soft as woman's— I doubt he's worked one hard day in his life" the man chuckled, the appearance of a face bringing Minhos attention from his terror as he starred up at the rough man above him. "Why hello sunshine" he greeted him, pulling him out of the barrel with ease.

"Who are you? Do you know who I am?!" He demanded, his voice loud and echoing over the sea around them. Trying to convince the strangers and himself he was not afraid.

"Of course he's a talker" the rough man laughed, scratching his slightly scruffy chin, eyes scanning over Minhos frame with distaste. "You looked bigger at a distance" the man scoffed as he cut Minhos ropes, his hands immediately relaxing as he started rubbing at his wrists.

"Why have you taken me?" Minho asks them, staring the pirate dead in the eye as he stares at him as if he's a nuisance. "If it's money you want then my family has plenty" Minho told him.

"Of course it's money boy, with your weak frame you'd be a waste to keep aboard and feed" he scoffs, stepping away from the heir as Minho moved his body out of the barrel, lifting one leg out then the other before he could fully feel the blood flow again. "Until we can sell you, you might as well be of use" he chuckles, taking a mop out of one of the other dirty pirates hands before throwing it in Minhos direction, the rich boy catching it with fright as he looked around the faces surrounding him.

"You want me to clean?" He asks the pirate nervously.

"I didn't give you the mop to marry did I?" He scoffs, walking away back to the wheel of the ship, two of the men following closely behind him as Minho gulped, trying to swallow any visible fear down. For now he was alive, that had to count for something.