CHANGBIN

Request by @xXAiko16xX

Includes:
Angels/Fallen Angels
Body Mutilation
Forbidden Love
Heavy Angst
Homophobia
Seven Deadly Sins
Religion

I went off track with this one a lot, I hope it's still up to your standard!

He couldn't move.

Exhausted cries left his chapped lips, painfully cold body pressed into a tight ball, his back on display in the humid open air, stinging with each passing of wind that breezed by. Changbin could feel the blood drip down further, only igniting his cries more. He had begged.

Begged and begged and begged.

An angels wings and halo were everything, it was a sign of peace, purity, hope but most it was a sign of loyalty— to a god who birthed him in the purest of waters— yet here he lay, covered in his own blood and his one prized possession that had given him life now gone.

His wings and halo had been ripped because he wasn't loyal. Changbin was an unfaithful follower, destined to fall from the heavens for a crime, a crime of love. Falling for a human man when his body was that of a replica, falling for a human woman might've lessened the punishment but it was one of the highest sins.

Falling in love.

Love.

Changbin was an angel, a young, naive and once very faithful angel who had stars in his eyes at the mention of god, almighty, the one who gave him life— breathed oxygen into his lungs and now the one who had taken everything away— his wings— his halo... and his only love.

"I begged... I—I begged and begged, yet you spat in my face" he cried out, arms circling to touch his sides, the slightest movement making the pain double. His eyes rolled back as he bit his dry lips, chiseled jaw tense as he slowly brought himself to stare up, his back straightening in a way that should've been impossible with his condition.

An angel was nothing without his wings.

But changbin wasn't nothing, not when he had wrath on his mind. Burning eyes, full of painful tears and images he could— would never get rid of— stuck in his mind as he glared up at the angels in front of him. Watching with laughter before it died down, making so even a pin could be heard if it dropped. "I'll kill you all, every single one of you... I—I'll rip you apart" he promises, his cold body paled significantly as he stood up, rising knee by knee as he made his eyes meet them directly. "But I'll be kind enough to keep your wings attached, let your father know how it feels" he whispers, the arms around his torso dropping to his sides as he felt blood drip down his forehead.

His halo... having a halo removed as an angel was a death sentence in itself... how was he even breathing? Changbin wouldn't waste time pondering on useless thoughts, he was already dead. His one and only was gone and he was going to make them pay.

With his hands curled into tight fists, he moved like light and landed a punch against the closest angel. Changbin was a well known favourite among angels, known for his beauty and chiseled body, his strength one to not be reckoned with.

Is that why they decided to take away his life source, his wings and halo? Had falling in love been that disgustingly frightful that Changbin was better off dead?

Something crunched, similar to chipped paint, the pretty soft skin on the angels face started to crack under his fist— they weren't human after all. Punching again, an again, an again— his head ablaze with insanity, his fist hurt, but the sight of the cracked face and missing eye was helping him push through.