MINSUNG

Request by taekook_rice

Includes:
Top Han, Bottom Minho
smut
barebacked
vanilla
fast paced
first time
slight (not really) enemies to lovers.

"Why do you hate him?" Changbin asked him, taking a seat on the chair in front of him. Minho rolled his eyes, sipping his iced coffee before sighing. The name hadn't been mentioned but he knew who the shorter was hinting. His hands became slightly clammy at the thought.

"Hate is a harsh word. I just find him annoying" he states, turning on his laptop, acting busy. Changbin raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"He's done nothing to you— like ever. It wouldn't be that far to assume you like him if you don't hate him" Minhos eyes snapped over to the shorter. Glaring at him as Changbin sat back a bit. "It's not far fetched Minho" he whispered. The dark haired male simoly rolled his eyes.

"You're annoying, like I said, my emotions of him aren't that massive. I don't like him and I don't hate him. He just bothers me, and that's it. If I hated him do you think I'd tutor him out of the niceness in my heart?" He scoffed as Changbin chocked on his laughter. "I will kill you" he threatened. No Jisung didn't bother him that much, if anything he was perfectly fine.

Minho just...

"You're a softie, I know you would never" he laughed. "Oh, speak of your lover" he whispers nudging the dark haired man. Minho raised an eyebrow. Lips parted to start denying the words again when he felt arms wrap around his shoulders, his chair almost falling back.

"Minho Hyung!" The sweet boy chimed. His head resting on top of the olders as he glanced at his blank computer screen. "Are you free this afternoon?" He asks the older. Minho blinked repeatedly before clearing his throat.

The feeling of his arms around him had Minhos ears turn red, he wouldn't admit it, but the younger— no matter how annoying— gave good hugs. He thought about his schedule longer then needed since he knew right after school he was going home to sleep.

"I'm free" he nodded his head. Lifting his head up to see the younger face to face.

"I need help with my maths, meet you at the library after school? Cool, see you then Hyung!" He told him, ruffling his hair before running off. Minho was left with his mouth ajar. Though he did say he was free, he never agreed on tutoring him. It was annoying, but nothing he wasn't use to. Nor did he mind.

Fixing his hair, Minho sighed. "You guys look like a couple" Changbin stated, earning a slap to the forehead from the older.

"Shut your mouth before I do it for you" he threatened as the shorter just smiled deviously.

-

"Hey Minho, I was wondering, would you like to go to karaoke with us this afternoon?" A soft voice asked. Minho looked up from his notes, eyes tired as he pressed his lips together. It was the same girl, she was always nice to him and offered him to join in on her and her friends activities.

"No thanks" he stated, looking back down at his notes.

"Come on Lee, you're always saying no. Just one time" another classmate asked. Minho sighed, packing up his books. "It would he fun, I'm sure Haeri would be happy if you came along" he told him, Minho pressed his eyebrows together as he stopped packing up his things and looked up at the two.

"Whose Haeri?" He asked confused as the girls lips parted.

"I—I'm Haeri" she told him embarrassed.