MINSUNG

Request by @ririnaaaaaaaaaa

Includes:
Bottomn Minho, Top Jisung
Birthday sex
Food play
Fluffy x 10
Fingering
Blow job

"Now running down the meat like this, and what's so important is that you must cut across the grain—" Minhos eyebrows quirked together as he looked up at his phone seated on the kitchen bench, bewildered as why the chef had stopped speaking, instead he found his phone in the hands of his lover. "I'm in the middle of cooking babe, be careful with your excuse while I'm holding this knife" he warned the brunette playfully, lifting the knife for show as Han scoffed.

"You're gonna kill me on my birthday? Please, you're to soft to even step on ants" he teases, walking around the kitchen counter as he wraps his hands around Minhos waist, pulling him close against his own body. "Is this my birthday dinner?" He asks softly, nipping at the back of Minhos neck.

"No I'm cooking for the old man next door, yes dumbass" Minho scoffs, continuing his preparation even if his phone was being held hostage by Jisung. "Steak is so expensive. No way in hell am I paying for something like this for any other dinner that's not important when we could go out and buy one with sides and everything at the same price!" He trails off, muttering to himself mainly. They could've gone out, but of course his introverted boyfriend would never.

"I wanted to have you all to myself tonight, especially since I love eating you" Minho tensed in his grip, almost choking over his own words as his hands froze, han noticing it all yet still not saying a word.

"You mean "I love eating your food"...? Right?" He asked him, continuing the prep of his food as Jisung laughed. "I haven't even showered yet— or—or shaved?!" Minho mumbled frantically.

"So? I can always help clean you up" Jisung told him, kissing more firmly on his skin, leading goosebumps on Minhos neck.

"What about dinner?" Minho asked, staring down at his hard work as Jisung laughed harshly— almost mocking him.

"Who said now? Slow down Minnie, we have all of tonight to have fun" he whispered, backing up from Minho before leaving the kitchen, and flustered Minho alone.

He knew Jisung enjoyed teasing him, that didn't make it any easier when he had to deal with it so suddenly, especially when he knew Jisung would never joke about something he wasn't actually willing to do.

"Next step—" "Oh shut up" he groaned, turning his phone off as he stared down at the steak, he's going to kill me.

"Chan said to say hi, he rang before to tell me happy birthday, their hours are so odd to ours" Jisung mumbled, taking a seat at the table as Minho chuckled lowly, finishing pouring the blonde a glass of red wine. "Thanks baby"

"Happy birthday" Minho told him, leaning forward to kiss his cheek before sitting properly. "Now for dinner we have steak, pickled vegetables, roasted potatoes, and of course seaweed soup!" He told him, taking a sip of his wine.

"You're too good to me Minnie" Jisung whispered to him, grabbing his hand to hold for a moment before the broke apart. "Let me guess, you're dessert?" He teased, winking at the older who rolled his eyes.

"Eat Jisung"

"Yes baby" he chuckled.

"What are you doing? It's your birthday you're not suppose to be cleaning up!" Minho chastised him, stepping into the kitchen after showering, his hair dripping as he rushed to stop the younger from scrubbing the plates. "I told you to just relax, I'll do these, now go and put on a movie or something" he told Jisung.