CHANGBIN

Changbin x SKZ
Request by @xXAiko16xX

Includes:
Heavy angst
Abo
Infidelity

I'm so late for this I apologise!

Changbin always tried his best being helpful, being supportive and caring but like any other he had moments where he just couldn't... the thought of having to care for something else in that state of mind was nauseating. Right now he was on the edge, fingers shaky, his palms suddenly cold, jaw tense and his posture stiff as a brick.

"I'm pregnant" he was happy because who wouldn't be at the news... wide smile and a hand smoothly rubbing their still flat belly. It wasn't unusual for two omegas to be able to impregnate the other, a biologically male and female omega that is. male x male pregnancy was much more difficult. The two combined actually allowing a fetus to live was almost unheard of.

Changbin couldn't believe his eyes.

"How?" He asked quietly, a lump growing in his throat as his eyebrows furrowed together confused. Suyeok, his boyfriend of two years seemed a bit taken aback.

"We had sex that's how..." he mutters, hands freezing on his stomach as Changbin stares at him— at his belly. "Aren't you happy? I know the discussion of kids never came up but— isn't this great?" He asks, stepping closer before his hands drop to his side. "Changbin... you are happy aren't you?"

No.

The older felt anything but happy, it was like a knife had been plunged through his back into his heart, he wanted to vomit.

"That was such a dick move— why would you just walk out on your pregnant partner?" Minho scolded his younger friend, staring down at him in disbelief. He'd known changbin for all these years he'd never expected he'd be the kind of guy to do that. "Why?" The older asks him. "Why did you walk out?" He pressures on, needing an answer on why he did it because the Changbin he knew was kind.

The Changbin he knew didn't do shit like that.

"He won't answer" Chan sighs, moving from the couch as he walked past Minho and Changbin. "Leave it for now, if he won't talk there is no use to keep trying" Chan told him gently, his eyes momentarily moving to Changbins, a stern look being seen as the younger felt himself shrink more into the couches surface, wanting to disappear from their disappointed stares.

Trying to make them understand could be easy but actually speaking aloud was a different game.

"The Changbin I know isn't like that" Minho whispered aloud, waiting to see if he'd explain and tell them this was all a misunderstanding but he didn't. He simply sat still and quiet, refusing to meet Minhos eyes.

Changbin was a coward, but that wasn't him coming to a realisation... it was old news.

"I'm sorry but I can't be with you anymore" Changbin whispered, his tongue feeling heavy as he looked up at Suyeok sitting across from him. A week had almost passed but changbin felt like it had barely been hours.

"Are you seriously breaking up with me because I'm pregnant?" He asks him stunned and angry. The disappointment clear in his face, changbin would've felt much more comfortable doing this in private but Suyeok wanted to be in public and Changbin still cared enough to respect his wishes. "Seeing you act like this I'm shocked you didn't beg me to get an abortion" he scoffed loudly, Chan keeping a close eye on the two, being there as a mutual friend. For Suyeok right now but Changbin didn't want to fully face that yet.

"I know suyeok" Changbin told him firmly, his hands moving to hold the ends of his jacket.

"I don't think you do—"