MINSUNG

Includes:
Top Minho, Bottom Jisung
smut
bareback
degrading
masochist
public sex
hate sex

"Don't forget I hate your fucking guts" Minho grunted, his hands fumbling to unbuckle Hans belt as the two hurried to undress in the school bathroom. The shorters back pressed harshly into a wall as he rolled his eyes, not taking the olders actions nicely.

"Don't worry the feeling is mutual, now hurry the fuck up!" He demanded, lifting his hips as Minho pulled his jeans down, not caring on being gentle as he lifted the youngers legs to wrap around his waist. Hans member was hard, already twitching as Minho felt a bit of pride of having him so weak, so needy. "Fuck Minho, if you don't hurry up I'll fuck you myself—" his words caught in his throat as Minho entered him without warning making his eyes roll back.

This was a regular occurrence, almost daily at this point. Every single morning before class Han would find the older and they would make their way to the closest toilet of closet. Of course at first it was a bit odd, but the two were use to it now. Even if Jisungs two faced persona through him off guard.

"God I'm close already" Minho grunted, thrusting up into him as the smaller scoffed. His blonde strands stuck to his forehead from his sweat. His chest heaved up and down as he pressed his head against the wall, his hands holding a fist full of the tallers dark hair, pulling it harshly.

"Of course you are moron, fucking pathetic!" He spat, feeling himself stretch around the older as Minho bit his lip, eyes closing as he thrusted harder into him. His hands leaving bruises purposefully since the younger would never allow hickeys. "Harder you idiot, d—do you seriously— agh— think I'll cum by this useless dick?" Han asked, feeling Minho try and thrust harder. "It's good for nothing, you k—know I'm right" his breathing faltered.

The blonde knew the meaner he spoke the better Minho fucked him. Maybe that's why he was constantly belittling him just to watch him writhe. It turned him on, having the older try his hardest for him, but the look of pain yet hunger that would cross his face made it worth everything.

"You fucking masochist!" He spat, eyes opening only to roll back. "Min—" his voice caught as he moaned loudly. The sound echoing in the toilet. He should've been worried that someone might've heard but he felt too good having Minhos dick eight inches deep in him. "F—uck" he stuttered.

"You're moaning a lot for someone who's straight" Minho muttered. Biting down on his shoulder as he pressed him harshly against the wall. He could see his body jolt every time he thrusted deeper inside him. Minho hated him, but god, was his body a different story.

"Please! Fuck, more Min" he begged, the sound of his voice going higher, signalling to him that he was close. "Min—" Minho cut him off by pressing his lips onto his. Muffling the sound as he pressed his tongue down the blondes throat. He hadn't realised it at that moment, but that was the first time they had ever kissed.

Jisung followed him, opening his mouth further, tilting his head to the side for him. He was afraid to open his eyes, he had a feeling Minho was watching him closely like he usually was. The older might like humiliation but Jisung did not. He moaned into the kiss as he felt the older hit his prostate dead on, his legs trembled as he came. Dirtying Minhos abdomen but he didn't care.

Minho kept going, making sure to keep Jisung quiet as he fucked him ruthlessly. Needing this high before classes started. He wouldn't be able to handle it if he didn't come. Yet before he could come the bell had rung. Making the blonde bite his lip and pull back. A string of saliva connecting their lips. Slight whimpers left his mouth from the over sensitivity of having Minho continue to thrust into him.

"T—The bell" he whispered. Eyes opening as they started to tear up. He was going to have difficulty sitting down later.

Minho didn't answer him, he just continued to fuck into him, his cock twitching erratically before coming inside the blonde making him grunt. If he wasn't running on a schedule he'd stay and help Han clean up but the two needed two get to class. "Place your plug in, round two at lunch" he told him, kissing his lips softly before pulling out of him. Helping him stand straight before Jisung was stable enough.

The blonde listened to him, before the two got dressed once again. Fixing their attire before leaving the bathroom stall quietly. Eyes raking over the empty room with a content sigh.

"It's clear, enjoy class" he winked at the blonde who flipped him off.

"Fuck off" Jisung muttered, walking past him with a slight wobble in his step. Minho smirked at the sight before leaving the bathroom a minute after. Not wanting to be too obvious.

He walked down the halls lazily, fixing his tie before entering the class. The students already seated but going quiet when he entered. "Morning guys, sorry I'm late" he apologised, going up to the board before grabbing the role and marking the attendance. "Okay someone take this to the office for me please" he stated, lifting the book a bit as he looked around the room.

Hands raised but everyone's attention was moved when the door opened again, calls and hellos being sent to the familiar "sweet" blond.

"Sorry to interrupt your class Mr Lee" Jisung apologised ever so sweetly. "I have a student in the nurses office, she won't be able to come to class for awhile" he told the older who glanced him up and down. The younger hadn't opened the door fully, instead he stood halfway in, sending polite waves to a few of the students.

Typical two faced bastard!

"Not a problem Mr Han" he smiled bitterly.