[ 𝘴.1 ] 1

♥︎— "looks like you stumbled upon me again

♥︎

"looks like you stumbled upon me again."

"—

__before you start reading, on my page there is another book that is part one to this story

__
before you start reading, on my page there is another book that is part one to this story. without reading that short story first you wont be able to get the full picture on this following book! <3
__

10 years ago

a knight of liones was walking through the kingdom with his hand on his sword, as it was his last force of protection from whomever caused the amount of damage the kingdom went through. houses were destroyed as if they were crumbs.

"hey!" an older male voice calls out to the knight. which made the already uneasy knight jump at the sudden noise. "you there, boy. come over here and give me a hand." the younger knight turns to his elder and accepts his request as respect for his elder. he followed him as they walked further into the kingdom. the further you walked into it the more damage there was.  "so where you from?" the elder asked.

"cains, sir." the younger knight instantly answered.

"cains? i've been serving the kingdom for 40 years now and i've never heard of the place." the elder tries to make small talk.

"that's not surprising, it's way out in the boonies." the young knight kinda chuckled at his response.

"if you're this flustered, you'll never be able to be a holy knight apprentice." the older male turns to him.