4

♥︎—"even if i should die, i will never let go of [ y/n ] or this sword

♥︎

"even if i should die, i will never let go of [ y/n ] or this sword. my advice would be to just give up now."

"—

__—         [ y/n ] pov—

__
—  
[ y/n ] pov

we were on the road once again. as i promised hawk i put a cold rag onto his burn, steam instantly came off of it. "oh, that hits the spot!" hawk says in relief. "that holy knight bastard.. next time i see him, i'll make him pay." hawk swears as i look sadly down at his wound. hawk turned around to me, "oh yeah, is it true that you said you actually know that guy?" he asks.

"yes. gilthunder was originally my older sister margaret's guard. he was more like an older brother figure to me, cause he watched over us as if he was part of the family. his father was the grand master and even after he passed away, gilthunder continued serving us." i flinch as a flashback of the sword trapped in vanya's water supply resurfaced, then when he attacked the village that meliodas stopped, and what he did to meliodas in the forest of white dreams. "so why.." then, i remember a certain time where i felt his lighting bolts that bursted my fathers doors open. i gasped as i realized this crucial information. "it can't be, was father arrested by..!" i paused as i being to twitch.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" hawk asked me worriedly. then i realized that there isn't a way to go back to how things once were.