2

♥︎—"hey, it's the owner of the boar hat, and i'm guessing his girl?"—

♥︎

"hey, it's the owner of the boar hat, and i'm guessing his girl?"

♥︎—"hey, it's the owner of the boar hat, and i'm guessing his girl?"—

__while [ y/n ] was sleeping, meliodas snuck into her bedroom and saw the sleeping form of her

__
while [ y/n ] was sleeping, meliodas snuck into her bedroom and saw the sleeping form of her. he sat on the bed with her subconsciously flipping over to move towards him. he softly smiled at the sight of the love of his life finally back right in front of him. moving a piece of hair behind her ear that was drifting into her face. he bent down and placed a kiss on her cheek before saying goodnight and waking out of the room. deep in sleep [ y/n's ] peaceful form smiled.

in the morning, you woke up and rushed downstairs to make sure yesterday wasn't really a dream. when you realized it wasn't you beamed in happiness.

"yo, [ y/n ]" you hear meliodas call out to you.

"uh- yes?" you turn around to face the blonde haired boy.

"could you come downstairs for a minute?" meliodas asked as he points behind him.

"yeah, i'm coming!" you say as you pause there for a second. his looks really scratch your brain, but you weren't trying to pay too much attention to that fact.

as you walked down stairs you found meliodas rummaging through a bunch of random stuff he had hidden away in the bar. "here it is!" he says pulling out a new pair of clothes and hands it to you and tells you where the bathroom is to change.