15

♥︎-"if you disappear from my life

♥︎
-
"if you disappear from my life. i'll have no reason to live.. so please, live for me."
-

"-

__-[ y/n's ] pov-

__
-
[ y/n's ] pov
-

hendrickson jumped up from the ground, meliodas instantly uppercut his jaw and sent him flying in the air. diane appeared and hit hendrickson with her hammer. the aftermath of the attack ended up with hendrickson crashing into the side of a mountain. hendrickson summoned his wings and flew back over to the sins. king used his spear to stab hendrickon to the ground. "meli?" i call out to him, and he turned to me.

"it's all right. thanks to you, my stamina is restored." he smiled softly at me, "just leave the rest to us. you've worked so hard and have helped all of us tremendously. just rest up and stay by ray." meliodas told me and i nodded my head with a smile.

"hawk.." i sit down next to hawk's lifeless body as ray puts his head on top of mine, comforting me. "i'll always.. be by your side." i tell him as my sister puts a hand behind my back.

..
-
[ no one's pov ]
-

hendrickson fled and repaired his broken body parts. "no way! he's hardly sustained any damage!" diane noticed.

"damn. i thought i ripped that arm off." ban sighed. "that durable armor of his is one pain in the ass."

"we still have hope!" meliodas told the group as he turned to gowther. "gowther! we're gonna do that attack! let everybody know!" he shouted at gowther.