9

♥︎-"you're mine forever, right?"-

♥︎
-
"you're mine forever, right?"
-

♥︎-"you're mine forever, right?"-

__-[ y/n's ] pov -

__
-
[ y/n's ] pov
-

"how is he able to escape from the amber?" the black haired holy knight asked herself. meliodas with one swipe and as quick as light chopped her hand that had his sword in it's grasp off. she immediately hollered in pain when she realized what he had done to her. "how dare you!?" she yelled at him. meliodas lifted his hand with the sword and it and swiped it down, causing a long straight slash that split the ground apart.

"what in the world is going on here?" i talk to myself. hawk walks over from the side of me.

"are you okay [ y/n ]?" hawk asks me, tilting his head to the side.

"hawk, what in the world is happening to meli?" i ask him as i drop to his side and check his burnt body.

"hell if i know! is that really meliodas?" hawk asks me yet before i could answer there was a huge crash on the ground. dirt from the crash tried to make their way into my eyes but i covered them until it was fully gone and i regained my eyesight. i looked to see there was a massive crater around me and hawk. then, i saw meliodas standing right in front of me. i stared at him, as he got closer to me. i leaned back a bit, unsure of what to do. he started to sniff me, perhaps he was trying to see if he recognized me. it seemed like he did, cause he nuzzled his way into my neck.