7

♥︎—"you completely take over every bit of my common sense

♥︎

"you completely take over every bit of my common sense."

"—

__—[ y/n's ] pov—

__

[ y/n's ] pov

i sit on the bed as i play with my earring. i start to feel somewhat guilty that i left my family behind. though, i did it so i could come find the sins and help save them from the holy knights of our kingdom. bringing me out of my thoughts, i hear a knock at the door. i look over at meliodas who was standing in the doorway.

"hey, that's really pretty! it's nice." meliodas smiles at me. so, i return a smile back at him. he walks over to me after shutting the door. i hear a click sound but don't take much notice to it.

"yes, my big sisters, margaret and elizabeth, gave me this earring on my birthday." i explain to him as he takes a seat next to me on the bed, "they're both really thoughtful and kind." meliodas hummed in reaponse, "veronica, the 2nd princess, is a tomboy. she's constantly being scolded by my father for being willful and playing with swords. back then, gilthunder also played with us whenever i had the time. i was constantly busy with different classes to teach me how to become a perfect princess since i was adopted later in my childhood. i didn't have much time to play as much as my sisters did. the classes i had to take taught me how to become the ideal if not best queen for liones. though, my time that i was able to have with my sisters and childhood friends was wonderful." i smile at the ground.