Chapter 1

"Baby are you almost ready?" My boyfriend Brad asked.

"Yes! One minute." I said.

Brad and I were getting ready to go to our first Avenged Sevenfold concert. We've listened to them for about a year and they only had one album. It was a great album and they were performing it today.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said, grabbing my phone.

"Great let's go." Brad said, opening the door for me.

Brad and I had been dating for about 3 years now and he was the best boyfriend I ever had. He always took care of me and I always took care of him. The bad part was that he wouldn't make a commitment and he wanted to wait until marriage to officially live with me. I didn't know why but it kind of pissed me off whenever I thought about it, but I tried not to.

"This is gonna be the best concert of our life." Brad said.

"I agree. Avenged Sevenfold is worth the loads of money we put in." I said.

"I agree." He said.

We pulled into the parking lot of the bar. The band hadn't really played in big places yet since they were just starting to get famous. They played mostly at bars.

"I wonder if we'll meet any members of the band." I said.

"I'm sure we might. It's a small band." Brad said.

We walked in and the band was sitting at the bar. Holy shit I felt my stomach drop. The guitarist was a very good looking guy. Brad and I sat down at the bar until I had to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Okay." Brad said, ordering our drinks.

After I finished up in the bathroom I walked out and bumped into the guitarist.

"Oh, shit. I am so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I said.

"Don't worry about it. What's your name?" He asked.

"Kendall. You?" I asked.

"Brian. You here for the show tonight?" He asked.

"Yes I am." I said with a smile.

"Any chance I can get your number? I would like to be friends." He said.

"Of course." I said, putting my number in his phone.

"Great. Enjoy the show tonight Kendall." He said, winking at me.

I blushed a little bit and got back to my seat.

"Who was that?" Brad asked in a very pissy tone.

"Relax. It was the guitarist of the band." I said.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"I accidentally bumped into him and he asked for my name." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I didn't want to tell him that I gave Brian my number because Brad got jealous whenever I talked to a guy. He was one of those controlling boyfriends but I still loved him.

After the show happened Brian waved at me and I walked with Brad over to him.

"Did you guys enjoy the show?" Brian asked.

"We sure did." Brad said.

"Great. Wanna meet the rest of the band?" He asked.

"That would be great." I said.

Brian waved over at the guys to come over and they did.

"Kendall this is Matt our lead singer, Dameon the bassist, Zacky the rhythm guitarist, and Jimmy the drummer." Brian said.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"It's lovely to meet you too Kendall." Matt said.

"We're gonna be on our way now." Brad said.

"Alright. Glad you guys enjoyed the show." Brian said.

We left and Brad kinda squeezed my arm when we got outside.

"I don't want to see that band anymore. They looked at you too weirdly." Brad said.

"Brad relax. I'm not going anywhere. But, if you squeeze my arm that hard one more time I'm going somewhere." I said.

"Right." He said, starting the car as he drove me home.

"I'll see you soon." I said, kissing Brad on the lips.

"I love you." Brad said.

"I love you too." I said.

I closed the door and sat on the couch. I looked at my phone and got a message from Brian.

Brian: Hey, it's Brian.

Me: Hi Brian.

Brian: Who's the dude you were with?

Me: Brad. He's my boyfriend.

Brian: He looked angry when you met the rest of the band.

Me: Yeah, he's the jealous controlling type.

Brian: You don't deserve someone like that. Would you like to come over tomorrow?

Me: Sure. Just send me the address tomorrow.

Brian: Cool. Sleep well.

Me: You too.

I smiled, getting ready for bed. I got to talk to the lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold. And, he was very good looking. I just wished Brad wasn't so jealous. Luckily he never went through my phone which I was kinda surprised about.