Chapter 2

I woke up and it was about 10:30 AM. I had like millions of missed calls from Brad, it didn't surprise me. I even got a text from him asking if I was cheating on him because I wasn't answering. I decided to ignore all of the texts, I didn't feel like dealing with a bunch of jealousy today. Once I got Brian's address I started getting ready.

I took a shower and threw on a cute tank top with low rised jeans and a belt, along with my black converse. I just kept my hair brushed since it was wet and I put a small amount of makeup on. I drove over to Brian's. It was a nice house, it was average sized.

When I knocked on the door Brian opened the door and smiled, letting me in.

"Wow Kendall, you're really pretty." Brian said.

"Thank you Brian." I said, blushing a little bit.

"Where's the boyfriend today? Thought he would be following you." He said.

"He's at home I believe. He called me like a million times this morning because I slept in until like 10:30 and he thought I was cheating on him. I should probably text him back soon." I said.

"I don't get how you can put up with someone like that." He said.

"I'm used to it. We've been dating for 3 years." I said.

"Do you even live together?" He asked.

"No. He doesn't wanna live with me until marriage yet he won't even hint about proposing." I said.

"That's stupid." He said.

"I try not to think about it too much." I said, looking down.

"If he loved you enough he would trust you Kendall." He said.

I started crying, I didn't wanna think about Brad. I didn't really want to see him right now.

"Hey it's okay." Brian said, pulling me in and hugging me.

I always hugged Brad, but when I hugged Brian just now it felt different.

"Let's sit down. Do you want something to drink?" He asked.

"Just a water. I barely drink during the day." I said.

"Alright." He said, going to the kitchen.

I look at my phone and I finally answered a call from Brad.

"Where the hell are you Kendall?" Brad said.

"I'm at Brian's house Brad." I said.

"What the fuck? Why didn't you tell me and why are you there?" He asked.

"Brad we're just friends." I said.

"Yeah right, you're probably fucking right now." He said.

"Brad calm the fuck down." I said.

"I don't fucking trust you with this guy." He said.

"Really? After 3 fucking years you don't trust me." I said.

Brian walked in and sat on the couch.

"I'm not saying that I don't trust you." Brad said.

"That's exactly what you're saying. Leave me alone right now Brad you don't get to tell me who I can and can't hangout with." I said.

The phone hung up, I placed the phone down, putting my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry he's doing this to you." Brian said.

"It's fine. I don't even want to go home tonight, he's gonna be there like always and fucking hit me." I said.

"You wanna stay here tonight?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said.

I laid back and closed my eyes for a bit. Brad was a great guy at first but now he's just an abusive controlling jerk. I don't know why I still loved him but I did.