Chapter 4

Brad hadn't been calling me anymore and Brian still stayed with me, I didn't mind it, I liked the company. Especially from Brian. He would even let me go to their studio to listen to them practice because he didn't want me being home alone.

"You guys did amazing today." I said, getting in Brian's car.

"Thank you." Brian said.

I buckled up and Brian drove to my house. When we were still driving Brian placed his hand on my thigh and the butterflies came again, I didn't know why, but I felt butterflies every time he would touch me. Did I like him?

We arrived at the house and Brian opened the door for me, smiling with his beautiful eyes.

I smiled. I set my bag down and sat on the couch.

"You wanna order pizza or something for dinner tonight?" Brian asked.

"Yes." I said.

He nodded as he called for pizza and I got soda. I smiled and thought about it. I felt like I was gaining feelings for him but I also felt it was too early. I decided I wanted to try to take things slow but I didn't mind either way. Brian made me feel safe and happy and that's all I ever wanted in someone. Brad never showed me that. I didn't know why I was happy with him.

"You okay?" Brian asked.

"Of course, I'm just thinking about some stuff." I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said, blushing.

"I see." He said, smiling.

After about 10 minutes the pizza arrived, I smiled. I was hungry. If there was one thing I loved deeply it was food.

"You seem excited over pizza." Brian said.

"I am." I said, smiling as I took a slice.

I finished my pizza and we sat on the couch.

"Kendall, can I tell you something?" Brian asked.

"Of course you can." I said.

"I really like you." He said.

I blushed like an apple, I could tell that he noticed it because he smiled.

"I feel the same way." I said.

Just then he held my chin and brushed his lips across mine.

"Wow." I said.

"Was that okay?" He asked.

"It was perfect." I said, laying against him as he placed his arm over me, laying his hand on my thigh, this time it was close to my ass. I smiled.

"We should probably go to bed, it's late." I said.

"Yeah." Brian said.

I got up and he grabbed my hand. I laid in bed and slept close to him, laying my head on his chest. He kissed me on the forehead and we both fell asleep.