Chapter 19

After the tour Brian and I decided we wanted to try for a baby. We had tried a few days ago and I didn't have symptoms yet until I suddenly woke up feeling nauseous as hell. I went to the bathroom and threw up, I didn't know what was wrong until I realized.

"Shit." I whispered.

I was late on my period too. I decided to run to the store to get a few tests just in case it was too early to test. Once I got home I went straight into the downstairs bathroom. I took one of the tests and holy shit it was positive.

"No fucking way. You're fucking with me." I said.

I took another test and shit it was positive again.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I was excited but also nervous, I wanted this baby, I was just scared. Brian was still in his deep sleep so I decided to take the two tests and place them on the kitchen counter. I made some coffee as Brian walked downstairs.

"Good morning." I said, smiling.

"How are you such in a happy mood this early in the morning?" Brian asked.

"Look on the counter, you'll realize why." I said.

Brian looked over and saw the 2 positive pregnancy tests.

"No way!" Brian said.

"We are indeed having a baby." I said.

"Fuck yeah!" He yelled, hugging me.

I kissed him, I could tell he was more excited than I was.

"We're gonna have a family together Kendall." He said, still hugging me.

"I wouldn't trade it for the world." I said.

"I cant believe this! Are we gonna tell the guys?" He asked.

"Yeah, once I don't look like I came out of the walking dead." I said, smiling.

I got ready, my stomach was still feeling a little nauseous but I reminded myself that it was a baby in there making me feel that way and I was having butterflies because of how excited I was.

I heard some of the guys downstairs and Val, and Michelle? I walked downstairs and they all looked at me.

"You're fucking pregnant?" Val asked, smiling.

"Yes." I said, also smiling.

Val pulled me in and hugged me.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Michelle asked.

"What?" I asked.

"He really knocked you up? Brian do I not mean this much to you? We had something." She said.

"No we didn't." Brian said.

"Michelle just go." Val said.

Michelle rolled her eyes. walking out to Val's car.

"I cant fucking believe this Kendall! I'm so excited." Val said.

"Me too." I said.

"I am really happy for you guys." Matt said, hugging me.

"Thank you Matt." I said.

Brian smiled, slipping his arm around my waist. I was having a fucking baby and I thought just a month ago I couldn't ever have a good family with Brad.