Chapter 21

I was in the hospital for a few days because I was finally 9 months pregnant. I was ready to be my beautiful skinny self again. It was killing me I wasn't able to clean for so long.

"I'm so excited." Brian said.

"I want this baby out." I said, laughing as I was sweating like fucking crazy in this bed.

"They'll be here soon to inject the thing for your water to break." He said.

"Good." I said.

A few minutes later the doctors came in with their doctor stuff.

"Are you ready for us to do this?" The doctor asked.

"Yes please." I said.

They nodded, sitting me up to inject the shot in my back, it hurt only a little bit, but a few minutes later I felt my water break.

"Has it break?" The doctor asked.

"Uh huh." I said, sweating even more.

"Alright let's do this." She said.

They put me in position for the baby to come out, Brian stood next to me, letting me squeeze his hand.

"You're okay Kendall, just keep pushing." Brian said, holding my hand.

I nodded, pushing as hard as I could. After lots of shitty pushing the baby finally came out.

"Here's your baby Kendall." The doctor said.

I smiled, holding her. She looked so precious.

"Have you though of a name?" She asked.

"Monroe." I said, smiling.

"Adorable name. We'll see you later to check in." She said.

I nodded as the doctors left.

"Isn't she precious?" I said.

"She's pretty fucking cute if you ask me." Brian said.

"You wanna hold her?" I asked.

"Yes please." He said. holding his arms out.

I carefully placed Monroe in his arms, he was so gentle with her it was so cute.

"Matt and Val are gonna be here in a little bit." Brian said.

"I'll probably be asleep, I'm tired." I said.

"That's okay." He said, sitting down with the baby.

I laid back and rested my eyes, I was fucking exhausted.

~Brian's POV~

I was holding little Monroe as Matt and Val walked in. Kendall was passed out asleep in her bed. I wouldn't blame her, that was a lot to go through.

"She's so precious." Val whispered.

"She is." I said.

"Can I hold her?" Matt asked.

I carefully placed Monroe in Matt's arms. I could tell Monroe was gonna have a great uncle. Matt's face lit up when he held her. I went over and made sure Kendall was doing okay, she woke up as soon as I walked over there.

"Where's the baby?" Kendall asked, placing her hand in mine.

"Matt's holding her. He loves her already." I said, looking over at Matt who was holding her gently.

Kendall nodded, going back to sleep. I was more than happy, I was a dad and I was a dad to the baby that I knew was going to have a great life.