Chapter 13

"Are you seriously gonna wear that on your date with Brian?" Val asked.

"I thought it was cute." I said.

Brian wanted to take me on a fancy date and I was really excited because the only really dates we did were walks at the beach.

"That's not good enough it's so plain!" She said.

"It's all I have V." I said.

"Good enough, we can try to make it look fancy somehow." She said.

I sat down as Val did my hair and makeup, she was a professional and I had no skill in it.

"Thank you Val." I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"Everything. You're amazing." I said.

"Oh sweetheart that means a lot to me. I love being friends with you! I have someone to help with closet malfunction." She said, laughing.

"Good one." I said.

"You're all set." She said.

I looked in the mirror and I felt really confident. I looked hella good and I hoped Brian would think so too.

"What're you waiting for let's go show him!" Val said.

I smiled as we walked downstairs.

"Wow." Brian said.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it. Thanks Val." Brian said.

"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow Kendall." Val said, hugging me and leaving.

"Wanna head out now?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

We drove over to the restaurant and it indeed looked fancy so I was thankful for Val helping me.

"I've always wanted to come here I just needed the right person to come with me." Brian said.

"Don't be silly." I said.

"I love you Kendall and I truly mean it." He said, smiling.

I smiled and kissed him.

After we ate Brian drove to the beach, but it was underneath a dock.

"I want to share something with you." He said, leading me over to the dock.

I followed him as he turned to me.

"Kendall, ever since I met you I knew you were gonna be the one for me. You are truly the sweetest girl I know and you're absolutely stunning. I want to spend the rest of  my life with you so, will you marry me?" He asked.

"Holy fuck Brian of course I will." I said, crying as I pulled him in and hugged him.

"I love you so much Kendall." He said.

"I love you too." I said, kissing him.

Holy fuck.