Chapter 11

We had made it home from San Diego, and after a lot of thought I decided to sell my house and move in with Brian fully. Matt had been helping us move and same with Zacky, I had been getting closer and closer with Val. She was like my only best friend because Brad would never let me hangout with anyone.

"I am so excited for you and Brian. You guys are the cutest couple together." Val said.

"I know, I really love him." I said.

"He's a huge upgrade from Brad that's for sure." She said.

I looked over and Brian was laughing over with Matt, I smiled because of how handsome he was.

"I cant believe he's never had a girlfriend before you too. Every girl at school liked him at senior year. He didn't want anyone." She said.

"What made him not want anyone?" I asked.

"He said he was waiting for the right person at the right time and I think he found it." She said, smiling.

"I wish I was as smart to do that." I said.

"Yeah, we won't count Brad." She said laughing.

I laughed as Brian and Matt walked over to us.

"We're gonna throw a pool party if that's cool with you guys." Matt said.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Johnny, Jimmy, Leana, and Lacey are coming just so you know." Brian said.

"What about Michelle?" Val asked.

"Babe you know how obsessive she is over Brian." Matt said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Michelle is Val's twin sister, she's been chasing after Brian for years." Matt said.

"Oh." I said.

"You have nothing to worry about Kendall. Remember what i told you." Val said.

I remembered the whole speech of Brian not wanting anyone, it made me smile.

"Oh dear lord what did she tell you?" Brian asked.

"That you didn't want anyone in high school because you wanted to find the right person at the right time." I said.

"Well she isn't wrong. I found her." He said, looking at me.

I smiled.

"Guys.. Michelle showed up." Matt said.

"Dear lord." Brian said.

"Is she really that bad?" I asked.

"She's terrible. Just stay with me this whole time. I don't want her doing anything." He said.

"Okay." I said.

Michelle walked out looking like absolute luxury with her black and blinged bathing suit. She looked at Brian and smiled.

"Hey Brian!" Michelle said.

"Hi Michelle." Brian said.

"Excuse me, who are you?" She asked me.

"She's my girlfriend." He said, slipping his arm around my waist.

"So what we had means nothing to you?" She asked.

"We never had anything Michelle." He said.

"Fine." She said, walking over to Val.

"Im sorry about that." He said.

I pulled him in and kissed him.

"You don't have to be sorry." I said.

"God I love you." Brian said.

I smiled, kissing him again and felt Michelle looking at me, I turned over and yep, she was death staring. I loved this.