Not an update. Please read

Assalaamu Alaikum

Ramadan Kareem everyone 💫✨

I hope you've all been well.

I know there's absolutely no excuse for not updating in the past few months. I'm really reallyyyyy sorry 🥺. I don't even know what to say.

If I was reading a book, anticipating the next chapter and the author suddenly went MIA for months, I'd .... Probably abandon the book. So there are no words in this world that could express how much gratitude I feel towards you guys.

I woke up to the best news today, we reached 20k!!!!🥳🥳🥳 oh my Allah, you guys kept reading the book? 🥺🥺

If this doesn't deserve an update I don't know what does. But you'll all have to bear with me, I'm extremely sorry but I'm a little rusty by now so don't expect too much.

I saw someone's comment today and she (I'm assuming @frozenmum is female) thought I was in my twenties?! 😂 

She read the chapter where I talked about my 16th birthday and she was surprised. Just to emphasize how far we've come, I've been writing this book since I was 15, and I'm turning 18 this year. That's three whole years and we're barely halfway through with it.

Let's just hope I finish it before I'm 20 😂

Okay no jokes, I'll finish it before then in sha Allah.

Anywaysssss, it's been 3 years, and to be honest, reading my own words right now makes me cringe, it feels like someone else wrote it. It's a bit immature..? So I'm going to re-edit everything from the very beginning. I think I'll leave the author's notes for memory's sake because growing up, I realize I didn't capture enough of my early teenagehood. Most of the memories are just in my head, there's no actual evidence of it and I kinda regret it because those in my head will fade someday. But solid memories last forever.

Point is, don't burn that embarrassing diary, or childhood photo. You might regret it someday when it's only in your head. And take as many photos as you can while you're still young and having fun, you might someday need to use those photos to be taken back to the good times you had and the happiness you felt back then.

So, I'll start editing soon in sha Allah, there wouldn't be any changes to the actual content, just the writing technique. But I'll publish chapter 26 first.

Enjoy your iftar✨

Xoxo
KhairyMGana