Chapter 5

‎بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

   Assalaamu alaikum🧕🏽

How are we all?
Good? Ok

Here's an update

I hope you like it.

Not edited.

Enjoy 😊

🥀🥀🥀

Adnaan
She rushed out of the closet after hearing my voice and jumped on me, throwing her veil away.

"Ya adnaan!" She said, hugging me tightly.

This was the main reason i came back to nigeria.

My younger sister.

My little lady.

"Okay that's enough" i said, peeling her off me after a few minutes.

"I missed you so much!!" She yelled, still looking like she's surprised.

"Yeah me too" i smiled.

"If you are back then where is Abba?" She asked.

"He's resting"

"And no one told me? Not fair" she whined crossing her arms.

"Go and check maybe he's awake now" i suggested.

"You are right" she agreed, skipping out of the room.

Finally!

This little lady gave me trouble, i even went to her school and she already left.

I went back to my room and did some work in advance on my laptop. I was going to leave for port harcourt in a few days.

After that, my brother, my father and i went to the mosque to pray isha.

And then we had dinner together, we kept talking business and it was obvious we were boring the females.

"Have you sent that email to the sultans?" Abba asked Mubarak.

"I did" he replied as he took a fork of his salad.

"Adnaan, you will be leaving for port harcourt with me soon" Abba said again and i nodded. I already knew that.

"Have you started the design for the project in Belgium?" He asked again.

"I'm almost done" i replied.

"Urghhhh" samira groaned out loud. "This whole business talk is boring me too much to eat"

"I hate to admit it but i agree with samira. You boys are rarely around it's always the two of us. Let's not talk business on the table please" mama said.

"Okay" Abba replied with a smile.

"So then what should we talk about?" I asked.