Chapter 4

‎بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيم

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Assalaamu alaikum 🧕🏾

Hi everyone, welcome back.

Thank you so much for keeping up.

I'm gonna keep asking the same question till atleast somebody attempts. 🙃

What was the prophet Muhammad (SAW)eye color?
Please please please attempt🙏🙏. If u don't know it attempt and fail.

Anyway lets get to the point.

Enjoy 😊.

🥀🥀
Layla
It was one of our favorite school days. Mid semester break! I was so excited to finally be able to go home. I can't wait to finish classes.

Sam and I had only two more classes to go. We got out of the lecture hall and went to the cafeteria.

After we sat, Sam texted deeja to ask where she was

After we sat, Sam texted deeja to ask where she was. " she's on her way" Sam informed. "What do You wanna eat?"

"Hmm..I guess fries"I replied "with some coke. Oh and yogurt"

"You're gonna get fat girl. Anyway,lemme go get it" she said before walking to the counter.

She came back with both our lunches. Her plate full with a burger, some fries, chicken nuggets and a drumstick. She's a foodie.

"And I'm the one who's gonna get fat" i said, nodding at her full plate.

"You care" she pointed with one of her fries. "I don't"

We were half done with our lunches when kJ joined.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"It's nothing" she replied with a grin that I can say is fake. She rarely grins. It's only when it rains that we get a barely there smile.

"You sure? Because you seem uneasy" Sam added

"Yeah, yeah" she replied with a smile, waving off the matter.

Okay something is definitely wrong but I decided to just let it go.

During the meal, Sam and I were arguing over weather Harris j was the Muslim Justin beiber or younger Maher zain.