Chapter 19

‎بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيم

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Assalaamu Alaikum🧕🏾

How's everyone?
We good? Okay glad!

Not edited.

Enjoy 😊

Laylah
Recently, pinky and i weren't exactly friends but we stopped acting like the predator and prey. Obviously i was  the prey.

Though he wouldn't admit it, he loves my tea. He stopped taking coffee since the day i made tea for him.

Two days after he got sick, I decided to make him the coffee again but he didn't take it. He left it there and asked me if they was still some tea remaining. I said no but i could make more so i did and that's how it continued.

When i woke up, it was around 9;30 am. I was so glad that mommy got someone to cook breakfast everyday. She did it because i had school but it was also very nice to get to sleep in during weekends. So I didn't have to bother waking up early to cook. I only had to do lunch and dinner.

I sat in the living room upstairs watching KBS while eating my fries when i saw pinky pass by the open doorway.

I quickly got up to catch up to him and asked if he was going to work. He simply nodded and proceeded down the stairs.

Will it kill him to be nice or atleast talk a bit more?

I said bye and went back to my movie. Time passed by quickly as in what felt like 2 hours, i heard the zuhr adhaan. I performed ablution and prayed then took a bath and changed. I went back to the living room to take my plate downstairs.

As i entered the kitchen, i realized pinky didn't eat before he left and he was on drugs. He hadn't fully recovered yet. After two days of his sickness i got my senior from secondary school who was now a doctor to check him so he could prescribe something. Surprisingly he agreed to take the drugs but he was obviously careless about it.

I thought about what to do for a while before i finally agreed with my subconscious to take him some food. I was pretty sure he wouldn't eat if I didn't take it to him. He'd just keep having more and more coffee.

After packing the dish, i called sam. "Hey yakike"

"I'm fine. Where is your brother's office?"I asked.

"Oh I'm fine thank you for asking" she said sarcastically.

"sorry" i replied with a face palm.

"You guys aren't even lovey dovey yet and you're already casting me aside for him. Me....ME?!"

"Sorry dearest precious bestfriend" i said while rolling my eyes "just tell me where the office is"

"Only if you tell me why you're going" she relied. So I explained everything to her.

"Awwww, first office visit" she cooed.

"What's so aww about that?"

"Well things usually happen in offices. Have you read 'behind the desk' or 'once upon an office' or 'it all started with a folder'?" She asked.