|34| Intimacy

Author's note: Miss Alsakh please skip this chapter or I will die of embarrassment and will never see you again 🥲
I swear my Wattpad friends forced me to write this stuff.🥲

Zayn's POV
I crashed my lips on his again. I can never get enough of him. The way his lips feel against mine is making me go crazy. I know I should stop otherwise I am going to regret it in the morning but my drunk mind didn't want to stop. He just wants to let loose once without overthinking the consequences and enjoy the moment.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and his hands were intertwined with my hair. He moaned softly as I deepened the kiss. I slipped one hand under his waist and one on his ass. I picked him up, not breaking the kiss. I take him to my room, kissing him all the way. I straight take him to bed, not bothering to close the door since we are alone. I lower him on the mattress.
He pulled away when we both were out of breath, we both were panting really heavily. The lights were dim. He was looking so beautiful, breathing heavily, all sweaty. He took a sharp breath when I kissed his neck. I slipped his shirt off the shoulder. I licked and then sucked on the area between his neck and shoulder and he moaned.

"Z-zayn..." he moaned

I hummed, sucking and kissing on his neck. My hands were on his thighs, I slightly rubbed the inner side.

"w-wait" he moaned

I stopped abusing his neck and pulled away. I looked in his eyes, all I could see was lust. I wished at that moment that there was love too but there was none. Not even a little bit.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I put my hands on either side of his head to balance my weight.

"Make love to me, Mr Carver" he whispered, out of breath. He looked needy and his lust filled eyes were begging.

"At your service, Mr kartz" I whispered back and connected our lips again

Kissing is not enough, I want more. I want all of him to only myself. Many people have touched him before, but I want to be the last person who touches him. I want him to remember this night for the rest of his life.

I pulled away and took off his T-shirt hurriedly. I was straddling his waist, I slowly brushed my hand over his chest. His body was glowing with a thin layer of sweat covering it. I stare at him, memorizing every detail because maybe in the future I wouldn't have the right to.

"It hurts when someone else touches you, gives you pleasure, makes you want more. I want you to crave only me" I said

I bend down and kissed his right nipple. He moaned when I did that. He gripped my hair in his fist and pulled it slightly as I continued to please his nipples.

"I want you, only you. You are and always be the only one I want" he said

"I hate pretty lies" I bite on his nipple and twirl the other between my finger and thumb

He tastes good, his moans are beautiful. I want this night to never end. I want to leave marks to make him mine, keep him mine, but they will fade away too, just like how he will fade away from my life one day.

His hands found their way to my shirt, he impatiently tried to open the buttons of my shirt, when he couldn't, he just tear open the shirt. I removed the shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. I nibble on his neck and my hands were traveling every inch of his body. His hands were on my back. His nails scratched my back and his breath hitched every time I would bite and leave marks on his skin. I left his neck and got back on his lips. I licked his lower lips asking for entrance but he kept his lips closed. His lips form in a smile. He was teasing me. I pinched his nipple and a gasp escaped his mouth. I took the chance and entered my tongue in his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth and he let me take full control. My hands travel down on his body. His skin feels so smooth against my rough hand. I unbutton his pants, when my hands were on his zipper, he stopped me.

"What? Are you uncomfortable? Want me to stop?" I asked

Instead of replying, he put his hands on my shoulder and he pushed me down toward his dick. I got what he wanted. He supported himself up on his elbows and we kept my eye contact as I opened my mouth, took the zipper between my teeth and slowly drag it down. I don't know if it was because of alcohol or our intimacy, but his cheeks and ears were in bright shade of dark red.

I removed his pants and threw them somewhere in the room. There was a wet spot on his underwear. He was already so hard and wet. I did the same with his underwear. I took them off with my mouth. He put his legs over my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around them. My face was between his legs. I start kissing his inner thighs, I bite leaving hickeys.

When I kissed the head, he took a sharp breath and his head fall on the pillow.

"Do you like that?" I asked quietly

When I didn't receive an answer, I continued. I licked the top and he moaned loudly, clenching the sheet in his fist. I take a long lick, from base to head.

"Z-zayn" he moaned my name

Hearing him moan my name gave me goosebumps. I want to hear it again.... and again and again.
I opened my mouth and took all of it at once, I gagged at first but then continued. I don't know if I am doing it right or wrong. I have never done it. I was always scared to get close with someone. But with Cyrus, I can't think straight. My mind is foggy. When his hands touch me, I don't remember what Thomas did. All I could think of is him... him... and only him. He is in my mind 24/7. I think I might go crazy. Just him. He is all I want to survive.

His loud moans were so satisfying to hear. The way his body is twisting in pressure, how his slender fingers are grabbing the sheet tightly, how he just put his right arm over his eyes to cover them, everything... Everything is turning me on.

"I-i.. I am.. Cumming" he breathed out

Bobbing my head up and down, I start going faster and he moaned louder than before. His legs started shaking slightly, letting me know he is close. His back arched and he moaned my name as he cum in my mouth. I didn't know what to do with the stuff in my mouth so I swallowed it like I had seen in porns. It tastes disgusting to be honest but for Cyrus, I would even drink muddy water.

"Z-zayn" he was panting, he peaked down, from under his arm

I crawl up and came face to face. I removed his arm from his eyes. His eyes were sleepy. He looks tired.

"You are tired. You should sleep" I said quietly, caressing his cheek

"I want to return the favor" he whispered

"Not tonight. You are tired and sleepy. You should rest"

"But you are hard. It won't take long" he mumbled sleepily with his eyes already closed. I silently stare at him for a few seconds, looking at his sleeping face.

"I love you more than any words could ever describe. I need you much more than you think. I crave you like I would die without you. You are making me go crazy. You have made me come so far with you, don't leave me halfway, cyrus" I whispered sadly, caressing his cheek

"I love you too" he mumbles under his breath and fall asleep with a smile of his face.

I got up, cleaned him with wet towel, dress him up in clean clothes and then lay down beside him in just trunks. I slide my hand under his neck and other on his waist, I pulled him close. He turned around and buried his face in my chest. He murmured something that I couldn't make out.

I held him tightly close to me, afraid that he won't be here when I wake up.

***

Sorry if it's bad. It's my first time writing something like this. 😅