(6)

Flora's pov

"Kill that pervert"

"What I don't understand is why was he looking through the cloths. What could he possibly be looking for." I said "and Simon why are you wearing the same shirt as yesterday"

"Because I have nothing else to wear" he said like it was a comedy show

"Wait he broke in when the kids were there" josh said "that's wack"

"That's right josh, your fucking right that is wack" Katie agreed with josh and that made him smile. "There were kids there. Ok. And what he thinks just because he's balling Sam he can come here and prank us on our own turf"

"Hey you know what your right. Fuck this" I said "fuck peter"

"Hello don't forget the most important part. Fuck Sam" deena said in a calm voice

"Yeah fuck her. She needs to get her psycho boyfriendin check" I said and began to walk to the door. Deena grabbed my keys and Simon followed us. Katie stopped for a second and them came put with josh.

We got to the hospital and walked to the front desk.

"Hi!" I said making her look up with a kind smile.

"Hi sweet heart. What can I do for you" she said

"I'd like to visit someone. My sister sam" I said "Samantha Fraser"

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart visiting hours ended hours ago. You'll have to wait." She said apologetically.

Katie went infront of me as deena pulled me back.

"Tell nurse beddy she has a patient" Katie said making the lady go wide eyed

Nurse beddy took deena and I to the room the Sam was in.

"Cute sweatshirt" I said when we got there

"What are you doing here" she asked putting down her jello cup

"What do you think"

"I honestly have no clue" she said shaking her head