(15)

We walked out of the kitchen and walked back to where everyone is.

"Calm down it was barely first base" I heard Kate say and saw josh smile at her.

They all turned to look at us and smirked at the sight they saw.

"Did you all go to... pound town?" Simon asked with a smirk

"Oh shut up you probably looked at your self in the mirror and jerked your off to your face" I said making him look at me and gasp jokingly, putting his hand to his heart.

"That hurts" he said smiling "but your right"

After that awkward conversation we got to work, putting the trap up for the 'demons' as Kate put it.

"Ready?" Deena asked both me and Sam.

"Ready" we replied.

After we were all set up, me and Sam were in the bathroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her. "What if it fails, I'll lose my sister again" 

"See you on the other side" she said smiling at me then shut the door.

I walked out of the bathroom, back to deena and Kate.

They all looked at me with sympathy.

"What, it's gonna work. It has to" I said.

Josh had just finished mopping the blood around the school. He was out of breath and hid.

Simon came following.

"She's here! I saw her. She was... she was so sexy, but fucking crazy still" Simon explained frantically "she was doing it. Following the blood"

"It's working. Skull mask freak, 3 o'clock" Kate said nodding to him

We were up against the wall. Deena held my hand tight. We heard Ruby Lane singing her song in the opposite side of the hall. And then the nightwing killer coming down the middle.

"If this doesn't work I'm going to kill you" Kate said to deena

"You won't be able to kill us because we would all be dead" I said making her look at me.

When all of the killers we in the bathroom we locked the door. Not even a second after Sam came put of the vent.

"Go,go,go,go" she said in a hurry.

We put more fluid on the floor and lit it on fire. And them moved out of the way.

We waited until the screeching stopped. Then unlocked the door, to see the damage that was done and to see if they were dead or not.

"Come back from that mother fuckers" Simon shouted.

"I bet they come back now, thanks Simon" I said sarcastically and patted simons arm