(13)

3rd pov

Sheriff goode walked into the shadyside hospital, seeing all of the bodies.

(A Dead body? No a body of water, yes dumbass a dead body. Iykyk)

But he didn't seem shocked, like he knew this would happen.

He went back to the station, writing in his notebook. Only to write two words, then giving up leaning back in his chair signing.

After sitting in his chair for a few minutes, he got up and put his jacket on. Then walked out to his car.

He opened the car door and turned around, seeing something on the floor he walked over to it. He bent down and picked it up, and looked at it closely.

1st person

We were now in the school, Simon carried a box to us full of lost and found clothes.

He dropped the box on the ground and started to dig through it.

"Alright we have to decontaminate, you can't have any of Sam's blood on you" josh said

"Yeah no shit sherlock" I said sarcastically

"Well not much I can do about that" Sam said

"Yes you can, don't puke blood on us, easy as that" I replies as I stood up, deena following.

"Deena you have to get clean too ok? Not a single drop" josh shouted.

Deena and I were going in the kitchen as Sam went into the toilet across the way.

I went to the other side of the room but deena pulled me back

"Why do you need to go over there and change?" She asked

"Because I don't feel comfortable with getting change infront of a 20ft window," I replied

"Right, I'll come with you then" she said and grabbed my hand, pulling me with her.

"Can you help me with this please" I said not being able to get the zipper on my jeans down.

"Sure" and helped me get them undone and pulled them down slightly

"I didn't say pull them down but thanks" I smiled