(14) !SMUT!

IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS NEXT PART YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SMUT. IF YOU WANT TO READ- GOOD FOR YOU, YOUR HORNY AS HELL- BEWARE THIS WILL MAKE YOU CRINGE A LOT.

I WILL NOT BE SAYING PANTIES BECAUSE IT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP AND DIE IN A HOLE SO UR WELCOME.

THIS WILL NOT HAVE A CHOCKING KINK OR A DADDY/MOMMY KINK.

WELL TO THE SMUT WE GO!!!!

We stood in silence for awile, but it wasn't uncomfortable, it was the exact opposite.

Deena took a step closer to me making my breath hitch.

"What are you doing" I asked

"I don't know" and stepped closer

She put her hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes, stealing glares at my lips every few seconds

"Starings rude" I said catching her off guard "don't just stand there do something."

Deena kissed me, it wasn't a peck or in need for a make out kind of kiss  it was passionate. She pulled my top over my head and stepped back slightly to get a better look at me.

"Your beautiful" she said and kissed me again whilst taking of my bra.

She went to kiss my neck but I took her top of and kissed her neck instead, them went farther down to her breast then down to her stomach.

I undid her jeans,hearing her slight moaning already turned me on,and pulled them down. I kissed to rim of her pants her breath increasing.

"Stop teasing" she breathed heavily.

I listened and pulled her pants down. I stuck two fingers into her wet pussy, and she moaned softly.too soct for my liking.

I thrusted in and out vigorously. She moaned louder and louder each time. The delight she was enduring made me heave with excitement.She eventually came on my fingers, with a soft moan. I licked them clean,a smirk on my face.

"You taste amazing" I said.as
she smirked, pulled me up and put me against the wall.

She got down on her knees and pulled my pants down, started to eat me out. The longer she licked me, harder my legs shook.

"Deena I'm so close" I said but she just ignored me

And finally I had my orgasm

SMUT OVER
SORRY IF I MADE YOU CRINGE AND WANT TO DIE IN A HOLE AND MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.

IF I KNOW ANYONE THAT READS THESE STORIES FROM SCHOOL OR ANYTHING. I AM VERY SORRY MAYBE DONT BE FRIENDS WITH ME ANYMORE.

OK BYE