(16)

I heard buzzing behind me, turing around and looked at the floor. I saw the guts of the henchmen moving around looking like they are going to reconnect, or even grow back, like bitch no your not allowed to do that your supposed to stay dead.

kate saw what was happening and pulled me back by my arm and we all started to run.

"help me!" deena shouted not being able to get the door locked "theyre coming!"

"were fucked" simon shouted

"no, no were not fucked, sam is." i said and sam gave me a look "sorry"

"yeah we put sam in the hall and we end this now" kate suggested

"no were not doing that, that is not what i said." i said than looked at simon "is that what i said?"

"im being reasonable flora, a bullet wont stop them fine, their really strong. but we just tried to goddamn explode them and it didnt work" kate said putting her hand in the air.

"youre suggesting killing her though im not exactly going to agree with the idea" i said quietly "i just got her back, i cant lose her again okay. its not an easy option."

"i mean thats not exactly what shes saying" josh stuck up for her

"oh so your on her side" deena chimed in

"you bang her once and now your going to agree with her on every thing" i called out to him from the other side of the room "and besides its not our decition, its sams."

"So you'd let us all die for sam? Flora look at this" Kate grabbed josh's back pack and took out some papers on the shadyside killers "dead, dead, dead"

She then pushed them off of the table.

"This is the only way flora" she said "im sorry but Sam's gotta go, sorry that it has to be like this, but it's true"

I nodded. Not agreeing with her but understanding why she us doing this.

"I know but uts not my choice, it's Sam's. I can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do."

"Kates right, I don't want you guys to die for me" Sam said.