Jaiden Potter

CHAPTER ONE

'Jaiden.' The male was called by someone. He stood up and went towards a teacher, Severus Snape. Jaiden Potter the Perfect Head of Slytherin alongside Draco Malfoy.

'Professor?' question the boy.

Snape looked at him. They're already the same height. 'Call of the other Slytherin in the Great hall. They're going to announce the Champions for the Twizardry Tournament.' Snape said as Jaiden nodded then left, going towards the Common room and blurted out. 'Pure-blood' He entered and just saw the others reading, chatting, and playing chess.

Jaiden then cleared his throat which made everyone look at him. 'Line up, we're going to the great hall for the announcing of the Champions.' He said, everyone, followed their Perfect head then towards the Great Hall where they saw the Goblet of Fire.

Dumbledore was there, going towards the Goblet.

Jaiden noticed the blonde boy all alone, sitting. He went towards him and sat beside him. 'Where are your two friends?' He asked which made Draco flinch and looked at him, sighing. 'It's just you.. – They're with Pansy and Blaise. I'm not interested in their conversation.' He said, looking at the Goblet Of Fire. 'Wonder who will be the Champions. Will you be there?' Jaiden chuckled, he already knew how Draco admires him. The male just ruffled the male's hair. 'I'm still not qualified to be part of the Twizardry Tournament, I'm only 15, Draco.' He started and Draco looked at him, admirably. Though Draco doesn't know his last name, he doesn't care at all.

Dumbledore started announcing the Champions. 'Viktor Krum from Drumstrag.' A man stood tall as he went forward. Jaiden heard giggles from the girls Beauxbatons and waved at him. 'Hi, Jaiden!' Draco looked the other way. 'Idiotic Beauxbatons and their charms.' He mumbled and Jaiden just smiled at them then looked at Draco, chuckling. He nudged the boy. 'Jealous?' Teasing Draco.

'Me? Jealous? – PFFt why would I?' Jaiden rolled his eyes. 'Whatever you say.' He chuckled.

Draco was definitely jealous not at Jaiden but at those girls, he wanted Jaiden's attention to all himself while he had the opportunity.

When Dumbledore was done. He then saw the fire turn pink as a paper flew right to him, he opened it and looked at Harry Potter, which also made Jaiden worried. 'Harry Potter!' He announced as Jaiden looked at Draco. 'I gotta go, Draco.' He simply said, jumping off the benches then Draco just sat there. Does Jaiden have something with Harry? He started to suspect that Harry is something to Jaiden.

'HARRY! HARRY!' Harry can hear Dumbledore as the professor held him by the shoulders. 'DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!' Exclaimed Dumbledore as the boy declined it. Jaiden eventually entered and looked at Harry. 'My Boy!' Dumbledore caught the boy's presence as Jaiden sighed. 'I don't suspect my brother would ever put his name on the Goblet Of Fire sir. If he did, I and the Perfects would have seen him.' Jaiden defended his little brother.

Dumbledore gave in as he sighed. 'But does this mean he still has to compete?'' Asked Jaiden.

The professor sighed. 'Unfortunately, He has to, Jaiden.' Jaiden looked at Harry as they went outside the office.

'You think I'll survive?' questioned Harry.

Jaiden sighed. 'I'm betting my soul on that, Harry. You'll survive. You're The Boy-Who-Live.' He said, ruffling his hair as they laughed and they heard a cough, they looked up to see Ron and Hermione. 'Hermione, Ron.' Harry said as they looked at the Slytherin boy. 'Oh; Forgot you guys to mention, that this is my brother, Jaiden Potter.' Harry introduced his brother to them as Jaiden smiled. 'I heard a lot about you from Harry. You two seem to be good friends with him.' He said, sighing as they smiled. 'Harry... Are you going to compete?' Hermione asked.

'Unfortunately, yes.' Harry said, they all sighed. 'I know it's not Harry that would be putting his name on the Goblet Of Fire.' Jaiden said, Hermione and Ron agreed as they started walking back towards their dormitory and bid goodbye to Harry's brother.

Inside the Slytherin Common Room, Draco was there alone as Jaiden spotted him.

He went towards there, sitting down beside him. 'All alone yet again?' He said, Draco again. Flinch. 'Can you not sneak up?' He said, sighing, Jaiden chuckled then he looked at Draco. 'Is something wrong?' asked the boy. Draco shook his head no. 'I'm fine.' He said.

Draco looked at him. 'Are you close with Potter?' asked Draco immediately, he was curious about his relationship with Harry.

He literally can see Jaiden, ruffling Harry's hair, an arm around him, supporting him in every way, he even defends Harry whenever Draco tries to pick him.

Jaiden was speechless, he didn't know what to answer. He is close with Draco and yet also with Harry, of course... He is his brother. 'Uhm.. – It's complicated.' He just stated as he stood up. 'Go to bed Draco, It's getting late.' He said, ruffling his hair. He was about to walk away not until Draco stood up and said. 'I'm not going to bed not until you tell me what's your relationship with Potter.' He simply said as Jaiden sighed.

'Let's talk in the morning Dra–' 'No! I wanna kn–' Jaiden sighed and cut him off by saying. 'You're jealous... aren't you?' Draco stopped, not saying anything. He went red and looked away. 'I-I'm not!' He defended himself. 'Clearly, you are! I can see it, Draco. I'm not stupid.' He said. Draco was clearly embarrassing himself. 'You seem closer to Harry Potter than you are with me.' Jaiden thought it was adorable of him.

Jaiden laughed at this. He sighed and put his hand inside his pockets. 'Stop! It's not funny!' exclaimed Draco, who was already blushing furiously. 'You're jealous because of Harry potter.' He kept on laughing, Draco didn't say anything. 'Just tell me!" He said.

'You don't want to know, cause I know you're gonna embarrass yourself more.' Jaiden said as Draco bit his bottom lip. 'Tell me! Please!' Jaiden was taken back from the pleaded as he said. 'No.'

Draco got dumbfounded and sighed. 'I'm kidding Draco...– Are you sure you want to know?' He asked him, the blond furiously nodded a yes, he was curious as a cat.

'Harry Potter's... – Harry's My Younger Brother.' 

TO BE CONTINUED...