Slytherin Potter Special (2)

DETENTION BUDDIES

Quiet. Very Quiet. It was 4 in the afternoon, Classes were already over, and probably the other 1st years are already in their common room. Meanwhile with 11-year-old Jaiden, who just arrived in Snape's classroom. Though Snape was the head of his house, he still received Detention from Professor McGonagall. He got caught sneaking into the Room Of Requirement, he was a curious child about everything in this wizarding world. He was guided by Snape toward the classroom.

They arrived at the Classroom by 5 in the afternoon. 'Sit down, Potter.' Snape said to the little boy, he sighed and went inside and saw a little girl about his age, Ravenclaw. The girl noticed the boy looking, she knew it was her classmate from Defense Against Dark Arts, Jaiden. His Last name was mysterious to everyone.

Jaiden just sat down one sit apart from her, Snape left to teach the 3rd year.

Jaiden just stayed there and study for his quiz in Defense Against Dark Arts. 'Jaiden, right?' The boy flinched when the girl mentioned his name, the boy looked at her slowly, he saw the girl smiling widely. 'Hi! Remember me! It's Lyra Elena Malfoy, from Defense Against Dark Arts.' Jaiden didn't say anything, he just nodded. 'Yeah... I remembered you. I helped you once during Defense Against Dark Arts Practical activity.' Lyra giggled and scratched the back of her neck. 'Yeah... I wanna say thanks for that.' She said, looking at him. The boy was so busy to even talk to her, she pouted. 'Are you not listening?'

Jaiden shook his head. 'I'm listening, don't worry.' He said, stopping on what he was doing. 'Jaiden, why do hide your last name?' She asked.

Jaiden didn't answer. 'It's for my own good and also my brother's.' He answered. 'You have a brother?' She said surprisingly. 'Who?' Asked her again.

Jaiden hesitated at first and sighed. 'Just don't tell anyone, okay?' Lyra crossed her heart and nodded. 'I will!' She said, smiling. Jaiden reached to her and Lyra did the same. 'It's the infamous Harry Potter.' Lyra gasped and asked. 'Does he have the scar?' Jaiden nodded. 'He has the scar.' He whispered.

'So it's true... He's the one who defeated You-Know-Who.' Said Lyra.

'You-Know-who? Vold–' Jaiden was cut off by Lyra, covering his mouth. 'We don't say his name out loud, people say is forbidden to say his name.' She added, Jaiden looked at her and nodded before Lyra removed her hand from his mouth. 'Sorry.' He said and they started talking more.

'So why are you in Detention?' Jaiden asked. Lyra huffed and crossed her arms, pissed. 'It's the Weasley Twins, they pulled a prank on someone then Professor Snape thought it was me. They left me behind. She pouted. 'Weasley Twins? Oh, you mean Fred and George Weasley?' Jaiden said. The girl nodded. 'Yeah.' – 'I've heard they pull pranks a lot, It's funny.' He said. 'It is! But sometimes they went too far.' She sighed, the girl then sat beside Jaiden. 'Let me introduce myself again, I'm Lyra Elena Malfoy, just call me Lyra.' She reached her hand to Jaiden. 'I'm Jaiden.' Jaiden simply said before shaking her hand.

Once their hour of Detention is Over, Snape went back just before they got caught talking to each other. 'Jaiden! Black!' Snape gestured out saying that they are dismissed before Dinner starts.

They started walking towards the Dinner feast. It was their final day in Hogwarts before they go home tomorrow, Jaiden knew that he has to go back with the Durselys, he groaned. 'What's wrong, Jaiden?' Asked Lyra as they sat down at the same table. Jaiden grumbled as he looked at Lyra. 'it's just... (he lets out a sigh) It's just I'm going back to my horrible Aunt and Uncle along with my cousin. I'm still wondering about Harry, they always treat us poorly there.' He said. Lyra felt sorry for him. 'Surely, Harry will be chosen too! – Besides, If you're a wizard that means he's also one too!' Lyra said and Jaiden smiled. 'Thanks, Lyra.'

Tomorrow morning, they were all gathered on the express. Lyra and Jaiden were talking to each other. 'I'll send you an owl every summer, I promise.' She said, smiling at him. Jaiden nodded. 'Okay! I'll be waiting.' He said. 'Alright! Inside the train now, all of you.' Jaiden heard Hagrid, he was the one who pulled him out of the house. 'Jaiden.' Lyra called. Jaiden went towards Hagrid. 'Hagrid!' He said, the giant looked at him. 'Oh! My boy Jaiden.' He said, smiling at him. 'Congratulations on winning yer first House cup, Me heard about it.' He added.

Jaiden smiled at him. 'Thanks, Hagrid.' He thanked him. 'Aren't ye suppose to be in the train now?' Jaiden shook his head no. 'I presented my letter to Professor Dumbledore and the other staff... I'll be staying at Hogwarts. Please... Hagrid, if the Durselys don't let Harry go to Hogwarts, I'm counting on you to approach to be the guy to do what did to me to get out of the house.' Hagrid nodded. 'Promise.' He said.

The train choo-ed. 'Jaiden!' Jaiden got called as he turned and saw Lyra waving at him. 'I'll write you a letter! I promise!' Jaiden just smiled and went back to the school with Hagrid. 

[A/N: Though it is not that long since it's only a special about Lyra a character from @LCVERYU and my character, Jaiden]