Happy Birthday Jaiden

CHAPTER TWELVE

'Severus...' a cold tone said, the tone was coming from the Dark Lord himself, Lord Voldemort. Jaiden and Draco were sitting next to each other, Jaiden's other hand on Draco's, caressing it, keeping him calm down. Jaiden was keeping his cool outside but inside, he was scared shitless just by talking to Voldemort. 'This is Jaiden Potter. The Half-brother of Harry Potter.' He said. Jaiden gulped as he looked at Voldemort, holding Draco's hands tighter.

Snape was looking at Jaiden, who was already scared shitless. 'My lord, if you want anything to do with Jaiden... Then he's not yet ready, I'll be the one who will do the mission for him.' Snape suggested, Voldemort hummed as he knew that Snape was right, Jaiden was not ready.

The dark lord stood up and walked around. 'If I'm going to defeat Harry potter, I must face him not by my wand... But Someone else's.' He went towards Jaiden and Draco. 'Jaiden...? Draco?' They didn't talk and Voldemort faced Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy. Voldemort lend his hand out as Lucius trembly gave his wand to him Voldemort spawned in a pawn which shocken Jaiden, it was their Divination Professor. Processor Trelawney.

'Jaiden might do to honors?' Jaiden was called as the boy looked at Draco, who was worried for him. He stood up and looked at his professor. 'Jaiden, please...' The Professor pleaded as Jaiden looked at Voldemort before looking back at the female. 'Do it!' Voldemort said, the male pulled out his wand pointing at the professor, hesitating to fire at him. 'Jaiden.' He heard his father then Voldemort yelled. 'DO IT!' It made him scared as he trembled. 'I'm sorry... — Avada Kedavra!' He said as he killed his professor, he couldn't bear to look at it as he went back upstairs before excusing himself, Draco followed him.

Jaiden entered Draco's room where he usually stays, removing his tie and breathing heavily. He was traumatized. 'Jaiden.' Draco called while closing the door behind him and going towards the male, Jaiden looked at him. 'I'm sorry... I just– ' Draco cut him off by hugging him. 'It's fine...' He said, calming him down. 'I know how traumatizing it was.' He added, Jaiden hugged back, still trembling in fear. He never felt this fear after Harry was a year old. 'We're in this together, remember?' Asked the boy. Jaiden slightly smiled as he nodded, kissing Draco's forehead, his hands went down to his waist and sighed. 'Yeah... You're right.' He said, pulling Draco to the bed and they cuddled there for a while.

Jaiden spent his whole summer here at the Malfoy Manor. He just turned 18 today, The 2nd of June. Jaiden woke up on a bright sunny morning and not only that, but he also woke up with a beautiful Malfoy that he now calls him, he pulled the male closer to him which made the blond woke up and chuckle, looking up. 'Morning beautiful~" Jaiden said, looking at him and cupping his cheek. The boy groaned and smiled. 'Morning... Happy birthday~' Draco said, climbing on top of his lap and kissing him, wrapping arms around him. 'Thank you~' Jaiden chuckled, kissing.

They started to make out early in the morning, not until there was a knock on the door. 'Draco, Jaiden.' It was Lucius, Draco's father.

They got up and looked at each other and got dressed. Jaiden sighed as he fixed his tie, Draco went towards him and fixed it for him. 'Hopefully, you're day won't start horribly. Spend your birthday with me, okay?' Draco said, kissing his cheek before going out of the room. Jaiden sighed and smiled, following the blond out of the room.

Outside of the Manor, they started roaming around. Jaiden looked at Draco. Once he saw a turn, he smirked and pulled Draco the other way than where they should be going. 'Where are you taking me?' Asked the blond. 'Somewhere I like in this muggle world.' He answered. They started going towards a place where he usually goes when he sneaks out of the Durselyes during his 2nd year.

It was a beautiful Park. They both walked inside the park and they held hands while walking. 'Why did you take me here?' Draco asked. Jaiden looked at him. 'This is the place I used to go when I was in my 2nd year just to get away from the Dursleys.' He said. They eventually ended up in a Park Stock, they went inside of it as they relaxed for a bit, brushing off their dark aura. Draco looked up at him as Jaiden smiled, carrying him by his waist and placing him on the railings as he placed his hand on the sides, looking at Draco. The boy blushed and looked away. 'What's wrong?' Jaiden asked, chuckling, 'Nothing...' He said, looking back and Jaiden kissed him. His forehead, chee, jawline, and to his sensitive neck made Draco flinch and let out a little moan, covering his mouth as Jaiden looked at her. 'Did you–' 'No! I did not!'

Jaiden chuckled and sighed, kissing his forehead. 'I love you~' Jaiden said, chuckling. 'I love you~ Happy birthday, love.' He said, kissing him.

They started walking more but Jaiden did the walking while he carried Draco on his back and smiled. 'Tired?' He asked. The boy nodded and slept on the male's back. 'Sweet dreams my love~' Jaiden mumbled as they started heading back to the Manor.

They entered but were greeted by Lucius and Snape. 'Draco.' The boy woke up and looked at him then at the two adults, he cuss under his breath.

'Where were you two been?' Lucius asked. 'Park.'

Draco got off and they started getting scolded but Draco defended them and told them that they went out for Jaiden's birthday. Snape didn't know his birthday since it was only recently since he knew that he realize that Jaiden was his kid.

'You two... Of to your room.' The two went to their separated rooms.

Jaiden was just in his room. The quiet surrounded the room as Jaiden just stayed in his bed, curling up. A knock was heard on his door and it was opened, he saw His biological Father. He looked away, Snape wasn't a talkative person. He sat down at the bedside. 'Jaiden... I know I only knew you were my son just recently, but... You already had a spot for me. Hopefully, you can accept me as your father someday. Happy birthday, Son.' He said, giving him a gift. Jaiden opened it and saw it, it was a new wand, it was the wand he always wanted in Hogsmeade. He smiled. Snape stood up. 'I 'm sure you always wanted this wand... – Glad you like it.' He was about to leave but Jaiden stood up and hugged him. 'Thanks... Dad.'

Snape went soft when he heard "dad" for the first time from Jaiden. 'Happy birthday, Son.'