He Chose You

CHAPTER NINE

Potion class with 5th years. Draco was still saddened as he was lost in thought just by Snape calling his name. "Mr. Malfoy, care to smell the Amortentia potion.' Draco nodded and smelt the potion as he hummed. 'Lavender, Rosewood, and peppermint.' He said. Those scents were literally from Jaiden. He still remembers the peppermint cologne that he wore every time he would rest his head on his shoulder.

After classes, he went out of the room and went to Divination class. Professor Trelawney was discussing soulmates. Draco just sighed, what's with Soulmates? He thought.

Draco looked at the bowl that he made as he saw the initial "J"

Is Jaiden his soulmate? He doesn't know. The potion now this. It was getting him frustrated, he wanted to be with Jaiden now but he knew that they weren't at a good time to talk to each other after what happened that night.

Once classes were done, Draco started walking towards the Slytherin room, while walking he saw Jaiden's figure in front of him, he looked away immediately as he walked towards the Slytherin common room but Jaiden stepped in front of him. 'Not now, Jaiden.' He said. 'Out of the way, Potter.'

With that, Jaiden pinned Draco on the wall, arms above him. His books were on the floor scattered.

'What the hell is going on with you?' Draco asked. Jaiden looked at him. 'You... You've been ignoring him for the last 2 weeks already!' He said. Draco glared at him and looked away. 'It's not my fault! You called me Clingy!' Jaiden looked at him. 'I'm sorry! I didn't know it would go like that. Please... Draco, I want to apologize because of that.' He said, apologizing sincerely. 'I like how you cling to him, I do. Another reason for me not to let you go out of my sight. ' He said, smirking as Draco blushed, biting his lip. 'Shut up.' Jaiden chuckled then He stopped when he heard some footsteps coming, he gathered Draco's books that are on the ground and pushed him into the nearest room where they can hide. 'What's wrong?' Asked Draco.

'Uhh... So there's this guy from Ravenclaw, pure-blood... He's really into you, he wanted to get some intel from me which I don't give him. He thought you're a damn Veela.' Draco blushed, he didn't know that someone is into him. 'I'm not a Veela.' He said.

'That's the thing. I keep on repeating that you're not.' Draco sighed and said. 'Can you–' He was cut off my Jaiden pulling out his want and saying. 'Lumos!' Draco and Jaiden were so close together. They both were blushing red, the closeness was making their heart beat fast. 'Why didn't you give him anything?'

'Cause I don't want him getting what's mine.'

Summer break.

Draco kept on thinking about what Jaiden said during the last 2 weeks before the summer break. He placed his head on the pillow, internally screaming. Did he mean what he said?

Draco next got any response from Jaiden this year, he was getting worried. He kept on writing to Jaiden as he looked at the locket that Jaiden gave him last year, opening it as he saw the picture moving. Jaiden's hand ruffled his hair, making his hairdo ruin as he scolded him then Jaiden just chuckled it off.

He smiled as he looked at the time, 1 in the afternoon.

A knock was heard from the male's door as he started frowning, he knew it was already time.

With the Order, Snape was present that day of the meeting. Jaiden was not even prepared on seeing his biological father. He was only there inside of his room, his table filled with Draco's letters. He wanted to write back but something happened to him, He was having nightmares about Voldemort making him a Death Eater, asking him to join him but decline. He wondered... Is it gonna happen to him?