A Brother's Love

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It was a cloudy day. Jaiden heard that Harry Potter and the others were inside the Manor. To his surprise, Jaiden looked at the boy, who was Harry Potter, his Half-Brother. The dark-haired male looked at Harry as Lucius grabbed Draco's arm pulling him away from Jaiden. Draco was forced to tell them if that was Harry Potter, he hesitated, observing the male that was on their knees. Jaiden looked at Draco, gulping. He was already scared.

Draco was shoved in front of the male. 'Come on Draco.' Lucius said. Draco sighed and just lied that he can't recognize the boy.

Lucius pushed Draco towards Jaiden, the male catching him, holding him by his arms, and asked if he was okay. The boy nodded and looked at him. 'I couldn't do it... – I know how much Potter means to you.' He whispered to Jaiden, sighing, and kissed his cheek.

'Jaiden! Go and check on the ginger.' Someone said as Jaiden looked at Draco and then let him go, he brought out his wand and heard Hermione's screams. He can't bear to hear it as he pointed it to Bellatrix. 'Stupefy!' He said, knocking out Bellatrix and running towards her, helping her up. 'I'm sorry, Hermione.' He said, sincerely as sighed. 'Let's get you two out of here.' He added as they went towards Harry.

Jaiden got Her out of the room, explaining along the way then he told them that he would leave them now since he didn't want to be seen with them. 'Don't worry! I'll meet you guys back in Hogwarts, Room Of Requirement.' He said. They both nodded and went toward Harry, Jaiden started searching for Draco. 'Where are you...?' He thought while looking for the blond as he started hearing magic spells being thrown at each other, he looked at the door where it was coming from and opened it, seeing Harry and Draco. Bellatrix joined as Hermione stepped in throwing spells at each other.

Jaiden saw Dobby, going toward him. 'Dobby!' He said, looking at the elf. 'I know it–' He was cut off by the house-elf. 'Dobby knows what Jaiden Snape is going to say... Dobby will get Harry Potter and his friends out of here.' Jaiden smiled as Dobby made his self-sacrificed to the trio not only that Jaiden got Dragged along by the elf. 'Dobby! No–'

'Harry Potter needs Jaiden Potter along his way.'

Draco saw his lover getting dragged by the House-elf, he lets him go. He knew that Harry needed him more than he needed him. He just wanted this to be over.

When they got teleported, Jaiden fell on top of Hermione and apologized, standing up. Harry had Dobby in his arms, spending their last moments. The three can't do anything but just look as Harry cried, they set up a proper funeral for Dobby as the trio stayed there while Jaiden watched from afar. 'Welcome Back Jaiden.' He heard some say, looking back it was his best friend, Lyra Elena Black. 'Lyra!' He smiled as the girl smiled at him and hugged the boy which made Jaiden hug back. 'You weren't hurt, aren't you?' Asked the girl. Jaiden nodded. 'Yeah! Dobby pulled me with them.' He said.

'It's alright. Besides, Harry needs you.' Lyra said, looking at Jaiden. 'Why? He hates me. After I said that Snape is my father and the whole Malfoy Manor thing.' Lyra calmed him down. 'You didn't know that's why. Harry went off to Malfoy Manor to get you, no matter how much he hates the fact that you're a Death eater and Snape's Son, He still loves you, You were the only one who was beside him.' Jaiden was speechless. He doesn't know what to say. 'Go talk to him.' Lyra added.

Jaiden hesitated at first as he started walking toward Harry. He cleared his throat, making Harry catch his attention. 'I know you probably hate me on the side I chose but–' He was cut off again by Harry hugging him. He didn't talk but he just hugged back. 'You're quite a hugger, aren't you?' Harry smiled at the sentence, he was lucky that Dobby pulled Jaiden with them. 'There there, I'm here now.' He said, comforting Harry. 'You've grown.' He added, chuckling which made Harry chuckled, smiling. 'Come on, I'm gonna say something.' Jaiden added as Harry looked at Ron and Hermione, the both went towards them as they went inside the small cabin they stayed in for a while.

In the Morning, Jaiden was with George, talking. They started hearing footsteps, George looked to see, his beloved girlfriend, Lyra. They both hugged each other and Lyra saw Jaiden, smiling. 'Hey, Lyra.' Jaiden said, the girl smiled at him and asked. 'Did you talk to him?' She asked, portraying Harry. Jaiden nodded which made the girl smile.

They went downstairs to see Fred and Harry. 'Coffee?' Fred asked the three and they all nodded, Fred started making coffee for them as Jaiden pulled Harry. 'So... How's you and Malfoy?' Lyra brought up Draco. 'We're... Doing fine. Not until You-Know-who came. The Horcruxes?' He asked. 'Just missing three.' Harry answered. 'Surely you know where The Ravenclaw Diagem is, right?' Harry added, looking at Jaiden.

Fred gave Jaiden the cup of coffee, he drank and sighed. 'Yes. It's in the Room Of Requirement.' Answered by the male. 'We should head to Hogwarts before Voldemort and the other Death Eaters get there first.' He said, standing up. 'I'm coming with you all.' He added. 'I don't care if I will betray Voldemort.' He stated again then he thought of Draco. 'Draco had a plan ahead, he will get to the Diagem with Crabbe and Goyle, you better be there before he does.' Jaiden warned.

'Betraying your lover?' Jaiden blushed and looked at Lyra. 'Shut up! It's for the good anyway.' He defended. 'We'll get the other Horcrux, Jaiden... You make sure the Diagem isn't touched, I'm counting on you Brother.' Harry said, Jaiden nodded. Before they all Teleport to Hogsmeade, Jaiden went with Ginny and the Twins to Hogwarts.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron all Teleported to Hogsmeade.