End Of Dark Wizardy Part 1

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Back in the Muggle world, Draco was working again inside his office. Suddenly, there was a sudden entrance by Floo powder, he immediately looked and the person coughed. 'I need to manage my balance during that one.' He recognized this voice, and the man stood up and looked at Draco. 'You still need to work on transporting using Floo Powder, Jaiden.' He said. Jaiden shakes off the dust out of his clothes and coughed a little, Draco helped him remove the dust from his clothes. 'Go take a bath.' He said to Jaiden. 'You're covered in dust.' He added, chuckling. Jaiden nodded. 'Can I kiss?' Jaiden asked before leaving. 'No. I'm not kissing your dusty face but I will once you're all cleaned up.' He smiled, Jaiden pouted before going to the showers and taking a bath. Draco helped him with his case, placing it in the bedroom.

And Yes, they will be sharing.

After Jaiden took a bath, he walked inside the bedroom. Draco was there just getting some sloths from the case and turned to see a half-naked Jaiden. 'I know you like what you see.' Draco blushed and threw him the clothes. 'Get dress.' He just said, turning around as Jaiden got dressed before wrapping his arms around Draco's waist and kissing his cheeks, placing his head on his shoulder. The blond sighed. 'Can I have my kiss now?' Jaiden asked.

Draco sighed and turned to him. Alright, you deserve it anyway.'

They leaned in and finally pressed their lips to each other. It's been a while since they last kissed each other. It was back in 1998.

'Jaiden!' Jaiden looked up as he was called. 'Oh, Harry. You need something?' After Jaiden resigned as a Hogwarts Teacher, his boss returned him to the London Ministry Of Magic instead in America since Jaiden asked him to, he wanted to stay in London for his lover and step-son, Scorpius. 'Dark wizard sighted. Boss needed you to check on it.' He said to Jaiden, giving him the file. The male opened the file and saw Blonde Hair, he was already old. 'As I expected... Lucius Malfoy.'

Harry chuckled. 'You already handled him once. Now, you gotta handle him twice.' He left. 'Tell the boss to give me a week.' Jaiden stood up, got the file, and towards the chimney. He went back home using Floo powder, he got better this time.

Once he was home, Jaiden saw the blond already waiting for him. 'Welcome home, love.' Draco smiled and went towards him, hugging him. 'Thank you, Darling.' He said, kissing him and then pulling away. 'Anything happened?' Jaiden gave him the file, Draco was confused and opened the file, read everything, and saw his father's picture. 'I see... Father's back with his Dark Wizard stuff. I can't believe...' He sighed, disappointed.

'I'll be out for a while... Harry and Ron will be accompanying me.' He said, cupping his cheeks and lifting his chin, he can see the worried face of his lover. 'I'll be fine... Don't worry.' Draco sighed. 'You better come home in one piece, you hear me.' Draco said, kissing him before pulling away. 'I will... Don't worry. I love you, Draco Malfoy.' He said, smiling and the blond blushed, smiling. 'I love you too.'

Times fly so fast. Jaiden was reading the newspaper of Muggles, undercover as a muggle. He then looked up to see Ron and Harry, walking toward him. The male folded the paper before standing up. 'Any sign of him?' Asked Jaiden, both men shook their heads no. Jaiden sighed as they started walking. An owl went towards them, Jaiden didn't recognize the owl. It dropped them a letter.

Jaiden looked at the green stamp, he opened it and read it then his eyes went wide as he ripped the paper. 'Get an owl to your family. Tell them you'll be out for 2 days.' Ron and Harry were confused. 'Why?' Asked Ron. 'We're going to America.' He said.

They took a cruise towards America the first thing they were brought was suspicion. 'What's in the letter?' Asked Harry. Jaiden sighed and didn't answer for a while. 'Jaiden, What happened?' Asked Ron. 'Let's go somewhere private.' He stated as they went somewhere where they can't be seen or heard. 'The letter told us to go to America if we want to capture him.' Ron looked at Harry. 'Him? Who sent you the letter?'

'It was Lucius Malfoy.'

When they arrived in America. They went towards a specific area. 'Where are we, Jaiden?' Asked Harry. Jaiden brought his wand out. 'Where Dumbledore and Grindelwald first appeared with each other.' He said. He senses something coming. 'HARRY! RON!' He yelled but it was too late, a loud explosion was heard, making the three fly as they hit the wall. Jaiden groaned in pain, looking at the unconscious boys. 'Ron... HArry...' He said in pain.

He Stood up and stumbled walking towards them, trying to wake them up. He heard footsteps coming, looking up as he saw an old man, Lucius Malfoy.

'Lucius...' He said, groaning. He was in pain. Jaiden gripped his wand. Jaiden stood up as he indicated spell to him but Lucius manage to dodge and deflects them. Jaiden was determined to capture him and stay alive. While the two were unconscious, he busied himself fighting Lucius, casting spells. 'Flipendo!' Lucius yelled as Jaiden flew back, hitting a wall again then fell. 'This is the most intense fight I've ever been in.' He sighed not until. 'Crucio!' Jaiden started yelling in pain, he was feeling the pain.

Ron and Harry woke up after being unconscious. 'Shit...' Ron cursed then they brought out their wand, hearing someone yell out of pain, it was coming from Jaiden. 'Flipendo!' Ron yelled, pointing to Lucius, and knocking him back.

The Aurors ran towards Jaiden. 'Jaiden!' Harry worried for his brother, who is still in pain, suffering. 'Jaiden!' They tried calling him but he was too focused on the Pain.

Jaiden, meanwhile... He saw everything white in his mind. He then saw Dumbledore. 'Professor Dumbeldore.' He called him. The Dumbledore he saw wasn't the Dumbeldore he saw during his Hogwarts years. Jaiden knew that this was Dumbledore's Memory. 'Jaiden.' He was called and looked and saw Dumbledore. 'Dumbledore?' Dumbeldore smiled, he was talking to the young Dumbeldore. 'You're already trained as an Auror ever since you're in 3rd year. I taught you everything you have to know, Now... The only thing I want you to do is to fight it. Everything I told you and everything I taught you, use it. Use all of it, Jaiden.'