Special Delivery For Draco Malfoy

CHAPTER FIVE

The both of them stayed at the plaza. 'Why did you leave the ball?' Jaiden asked him, looking at him. Draco hummed, looking at him before he looked away, avoiding his eye contact. He didn't know what to say. 'Uhm... – I... — I didn't enjoy the Ball, to be honest...' He said in all honesty, sighing. Jaiden sighed and stood up, asking him why. 'I wanted someone else to be my partner. But he went with a Champion.' Jaiden looked at him. 'It's a He...Is it me?' He thought to himself, humming and sighing. Well... Only to find out right?

Jaiden looked at the blond, who was sitting on the fountain. He reached his hand towards him which made Draco look at him. 'Come on... It's just the two of us, Draco. Surely, no one's gonna spy or eavesdrop on us. Besides, It Takes to dance.' he said, chuckling. Draco looked at him, hesitantly. 'Do you trust me?' Jaiden asked.

Draco trusts him with everything he does, grabbing his hand with his then Jaiden pulled him close to his chest, Draco flinched as he looked up since Jaiden was tall as Snape. 'Why are you doing this?' Asked the blond. Jaiden smiled, looking at him. 'Well... I knew at the first moment you asked me if I have a partner already and I said yes. Well... I already knew that you wanted me to be your Yule Partner, Correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. Malfoy.' Draco blushed bright red as Jaiden draped his arm around the male's slim waist which sent shivers to Draco's spine. 'Ready?' Draco nodded as Jaiden started swaying a little. 'Follow my lead okay?' All Draco can do was follow him.

Draco's dream was fulfilling. He still can't believe that he's dancing with some he likes.

Then they started hearing chatters of some students, they broke away. 'Uhmm... I–... Thank you.' Draco said, smiling then went off with the others then Jaiden chuckled.

'He's adorable...' He whispered before joining with the others.

The final Trial has begun. Jaiden and the others were at the Balcony. Nighttime. Jaiden was more worried than ever, worried for Harry cause he does know what's inside of that Maze. Ron and Hermione try to help Jaiden calm down as well as Lyra but Jaiden can't, he was breathing Heavily. Draco immediately noticed this, going towards there. 'Lyra!' He called her. 'Not now Draco...' She said, helping Jaiden to calm down, Draco went towards Jaiden, holding his hands, caressing them. 'Hey Jaiden, I'm here... Deep breaths.' Jaiden looked and saw pair of grey eyes. He knew it belongs to Draco, his cheeks went tinted pink. Jaiden took deep breaths each time Draco caressed his hands. 'sorry... ' He knew he made them worried. 'Everyone...' He added, Draco stayed with him. 'You don't have to do this, Draco.' Jaiden whispered but the blond insisted to do this for him. 'I insist. You're worried for Potter and I get it.' He said, still holding his hands as he sat beside him.

Jaiden looked at the maze, leaning forward, hands intertwined together. Draco has to be honest... – He is also worried for Harry. If Harry Dies there, He doesn't know how will Jaiden handle it.

Hours came by, and Fleur and Krum went back except for Cedric and Harry. Jaiden stood up. 'Harry...' He mumbled, shivering as he started to overthink that he lost Harry. 'Hey hey! Potter will be fine, Jaiden.' Draco said, Lyra nodded. 'Draco's right, he'll be fine... He'll come out soon.' Said the girl.

Suddenly, Harry went out and Cedric was lying dead, everyone was in all shock to see Cedric not moving as Jaiden ran towards the arena, Ron, Hermione, Draco and Lyra followed him. 'Harry!' He yelled, seeing Harry was crying over Cedric then he saw Jaiden, running towards him with Tears, hugging him. 'I... Jaiden... I saw Him! I saw him with my own eyes.' Harry was panicking. 'Calm down! Who did you see?' Asked Jaiden, holding him by the shoulders.

'You-Know-who.'

Everyone went shocked. 'He knows! He knows we're related1 He knows we're brothers!' This made everyone more shocked as they started gossiping. 'No way... Jaiden is a potter?'