Memory Of Us

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Draco had another fight with his wife. It's a complicated matter. Draco didn't even love her, he was only there because of his son, Scorpius. He was inside the office until an Owl appeared from his window, he knew it was from Hogwarts. He opened the window and took the letter from the owl's foot, he thank the Owl and open it. This seems to be a teacher's letter. Was his son in trouble? He started to worry. He read the letter, he read and read until his went wide with the initials.

"J.S"

'He's back in London...' He mumbled, smiling. Jaiden was back in London, not only in London but also in the Wizarding world. Did he take a break as an Auror? So many questions that are in Draco's mind, he started writing back to him if they can meet somewhere in Hogsmeade during the Student's Visit there and he looked at the owl, he knew this was Howell. He smiled and gave it to the owl. 'Give this to Jaiden.' he quietly said as the owl started flying away.

Draco thought this already. Jaiden has met his son already.

Hogsmeade visit. The students were free to visit Hogsmeade, Jaiden sighed as he kinda misses visiting Hogsmeade during his 4th year, that's the time Sirius Black, his Godfather escaped Azkaban. He sighed from the memory and went towards where he, Ron, and Hermione stayed before going to Hogsmeade. That placed where Harry messed with Draco and his friends, he sighed. 'Planning your next dream home?' Jaiden chuckled as he heard that familiar voice, turning around. 'Well well Well... Malfoy, come to see the view with me?' He smiled like usual. The one who was there was no other than, Draco Malfoy.

'How's the wife?' Asked Jaiden. Draco sighed. 'Complicated.' He answered. 'How about you? Any girls that picked your interest?' He asked, Jaiden shook his head. 'Sadly, no. I'm too loyal.' Jaiden stated. 'Even in America, I never fond love there. Here I am, Already fucking 37 years old and yet no wife or kids.' He cleared his throat, looking at Draco. 'You haven't changed a bit, Draco.' He added. Draco blushed, he wanted to hug him and kiss him so badly, but he can't. It might all too sudden for Jaiden.

'You took Snape's Legacy?' Jaiden nodded. 'You can probably say that. Except for the Head of Slytherin.' He said, sighing. 'Kinda miss the old us.' Draco suddenly said, Jaiden stopped in his tracks. He was speechless. The blond sighed. 'It's weird... I'm a grown-ass man yet here I am still remembering our relationship during our Hogwarts Years.' Jaiden can't help but listen, he also misses his relationship with Draco during their Hogwarts years. 'I don't know Draco. You know your dad is against us.' He turned to the blond. 'And? Does that stop us? I can decide on my own, I'm fucking 36.' Draco complained which made Jaiden chuckle, holding his hands, and pulling him towards him. 'I missed you, Draco.' He whispered. Jaiden caught the glimpse of the locket that he gave Draco for his birthday, he get it and smiled, opening it. 'You still have it.' Draco nodded. 'I don't want to lose it... It's the only thing I have to remind me of you.' He looked at Draco, hugging him. Draco hugged back, tightly.

'I love you...' Jaiden whispered and Draco smiled at the statement, he started to tear up, He can't believe that Jaiden still loves him up until now. 'I always waited for you, Draco.' Draco didn't say anything and just said. 'I love you too.'

Jaiden got speechless and he just hugged him tighter.

An Hour passed. Well... Jaiden and Draco didn't know. 'Scorpius has your eyes.' Jaiden started. Draco chuckled and smiled. 'You observed well, Professor Snape.' – 'Shut up.' They both stood up. 'Surely, Scorpius is with my nephew.' Draco didn't know that Harry's son was friends with his son. If only he was friends with Potter back in the day, he would eventually be closer with Jaiden. 'Jaiden, do me a favor... Keep an eye on Scorpius.' Jaiden heard the inner father of Draco, he nodded and smiled. 'I will.' He said, kissing his forehead. 'He'll be fine. He's good with Defense Against Dark Arts, I bet he got it from his father.' Draco blushed and smiled. 'Shut up, you're still cheesy as back then.' They started going towards Hogsmeade.

In Hogsmeade, Jaiden was famous because of his title as Auror. He's everywhere in the Daily Prophet and now he's taking a break by teaching Defense Against Dark Arts. 'How's muggle life?' Asked Jaiden as Draco answered him. 'It's fine... I gotta admit, it's better than my life with my father.' He said.

'I kinda regretted bailing your father out of Azkaban.' He said, sighing as he drank his Butterbeer. Draco went confused. 'Why?' He asked.

'I want to be honest... If I didn't bail him out, I would have already put a ring on it.' Draco knew what he meant. 'Sorry if I word your father like that, Draco.' He apologized. 'I understand...' They stared at each other but not until. 'Draco!' Draco was called, they both turned as they saw it was Astoria, Draco's wife. 'How did you get here?' Draco asked. 'Floo powder.' She answered. The blond sighed and looked at Jaiden. 'I'll see you next time, Jaiden.' He said, standing up and going towards his wife. Jaiden looked at them, he saw Astoria eyeing him with a glare. Jaiden looked away. 'What a bitch...' He stated and went back to Hogwarts.

Jaiden was there in his room, sighing. He had many things in his mind. 'Jaiden, you seem lost in thought. What's wrong?' Jaiden looked up to the portrait of Snape. He sighed and told him everything that happened back in Hogsmeade. 'Malfoy came to visit Hogwarts. I see... I do know about your relationship with him back in the days, Lovers... – After you bailed Lucius out of Azkaban, he didn't want you to marry him, is that right?' Jaiden nodded. 'Love can be complicated.'

Jaiden chuckled. 'Have you?' Snape nodded. 'Your mother, Lily. At first, I thought we were already something. When I noticed that she and James Potter, Harry's Father – Their Patronus are meant to be. By that time, I knew I lost her. Well... Until she was pregnant with you which I wasn't aware of at that time.'

Jaiden looked down. 'Jaiden. Don't... Be like me, understand?' He looked at his father. 'Yes... Father.' – 'If you love Draco that much, fight for him, Don't coward away.' Jaiden understood. 'You're not yourself today, father.'

'Just trying to support my son.'

Jaiden knew he was right. He started writing a letter for Narcissa and let Howell find the Manor.

At Malfoy Manor, Narcissa was just having her normal afternoon tea. She then heard an owl. 'Scorpius?' That's what she thought then she read the letter that was given to her. Her eyes went wide by those initials: 

 Her eyes went wide by those initials: