Jaiden and Draco Headcanons

This is my Draco and Jaiden Headcanons:

My headcanons:

Draco is the type of person to cling to whenever Jaiden comes around the corner.

Jaiden likes being with Draco. Of course, despite being rude and a huge bully to his little brother. He would be there to stop Draco, carry him on his shoulder, and just leave the Golden trio while Draco struggled to get down.

Just heard Draco getting in hurt. Jaiden will be there to save him, oh Jaiden would put up a fight that hurt his beloved Malfoy.

Draco loves Jaiden. Yeah, he knew that he loves Jaiden but he hates the fact that some girls are also into him, he would glare and cling to him.

Let's not forget about their dates. As much as Draco loves their dates outside of Hogwarts, he also wanted to try to have their dates outside of the Wizarding World. He also wanted to try what muggles do for their date.

Jaiden tutors Draco. "Tutor"

In dormitories, Draco is NOT rooming with Jaiden, he used to during his 1st to 3rd year.

Draco knows about Jaiden's old crushes, Cho Chang, Hermione Jean Granger, also Daphne Greengrass from their class. That's when Draco realized that Jaiden is into someone younger than him.

Jaiden was able to know that Draco is into him when he started his Legilimency due to his biological Father's genes.

When They started dating, Jaiden was so tall that Draco has to tiptoe just to kiss him.

Jaiden isn't the type of person you want to mess with. If he kills, he'll kill. Draco finds this attractive.

Draco likes being carried by Jaiden. Princess style, Piggyback, on the front. He doesn't want to be carried by the shoulder cause he knew he fucked up.