Chapter 29

TW: Johnny's actually in this one so

- physical/sexual abuse
-name calling
-physical violence/ fight

Wade's POV

"Wade! Wade, where are we going?"

I pulled Peter up from the spot on the roof. He just told me that Johnny fucking raped him. I'm going to kill that son of bitch.

But I need a faster way to get there. I stopped abruptly and Peter's smaller figure slammed into my back.

"I'm going to teleport us there," I whispered.

"Excuse me? You're going to what??"

"Close your eyes," I told him and brought him close to me. I embraced him and Peter thought it was for comfort.

Well half of it was...

The other half is because I want to make sure I do this right and get our whole bodies transported.

He doesn't have healing powers like us!

Shut up! He knows!

I shook my head to raddle the voices and discouragement.

"Just keep your eyes closed and don't let go of me okay?"

He nodded against my chest and I felt a smile tugging at my lips. He is so adorable and innocent.

I silenced the voices and wrapped my arms around Peter. Now, I feel even more animosity towards Johnny for damaging Peter's perfect little heart.

I counted to three in my head and pictured Johnny's bedroom. He wasn't there but I heard him in the house, close by. I breathed smoothly before feeling a little push.

I opened my eyes and saw we were in a room with light green walls. There was a huge bed in the middle and I could hear arguing through the walls. One of the voices is Johnny's.

Yay! We teleported to Johnny's room!

What's wrong with baby boy?

I looked down slightly and saw Peter clenching his head groaning. Uh oh.

"Peter? You okay?" I tilted his chin up to look at me. His pupils weren't dilating so that was good.

"You do that all the time?" Peter asked. It sounded more like a joke and I couldn't help crack a smile.

"Not all the time," I smiled. Peter was about to say something when we heard heavy footsteps outside the door. We were standing the furthest away from the door, near a window.

Peter jumped and hid behind me like a shy child. "Is it him?" He whispered.

"Shh," I said when the door handle started to move. Johnny strode in the room slamming the door behind him. He was mumbling under his breathe.

He turned and saw us. Peter and I weren't exactly hiding. He almost yelled and he jumped so high I thought he was going through the roof.

"Bloody hell. You scared the shit outta me Wade," he said regaining his cool. He didn't see Peter yet, hiding behind me.

"Give me one reason not to punch the shit outta you right now," I said getting to the point.

"Um. 'Cause this is my house?-and my room?-and your trespassing?"

"But you hurt Peter," I said coldly.

Things went quiet.

Johnny shifted a little.

"That your pet?" He said, insulting Peter.
"I know your there, you whore." He said directing it more at Peter.

I told a quick stride forward and I was ready to launch when Peter's small hand grabbed my arm.

Johnny laughed evilly. "Pathetic. See, Wade. He likes it." He paused to pitch another one of his evil grins.

"You sick Fuck," I growled. I really did launch at him this time, glad Peter didn't hold me back.

I socked him right across the jaw. He fell against his desk before picking himself up and throwing a punch.

I was too quick. Too experienced. He missed. I dodged a few more punches before kicking him where the sun don't shine and crossing with a left jab.

"Who's pathetic now?" I spat.

He growled and pounced at me. I moved but he caught my legs and took me down to the floor with him.

He got one punch in (it's not like it'll stay bruised for long) before I punched him hard in the stomach. Twice.

He rolled off of me and I was pinning him now. I punched him over and over.

This is starting to look a lot like the alley scene.

When I slowed down, I realized he groaned before the next punch. I heard a soft grunt and turned around to see Peter. Johnny was struggling to close his legs and hold his junk.

"Did you just-?"

"Kick him in the dick? Yes." Peter confirmed. I laughed and got up. My work here is done.

Peter got down on one knee and whispered a threat. Or at least I think it was a threat. Johnny's head moved slightly in a pitiful nod. I heard Peter say 'good' before walking back over to me.

"Okay we can do the magic now," he said.

It took me a second to realize he was talking about teleporting.

I laughed at his euphemism for it. "Not in front of him," I said in a low voice and darted my eyes to Johnny. He was rolling back and forth on the floor, groaning.

"Then what do we do?"

"Simple," I reached down and pulled Johnny up by his shirt. I dragged him into the bathroom and shut him in. "There." We walked back near the window.

Peter had quickly clung to me in fear of getting left.

Or maybe he just wanted you to hold him?

He should! We just beat up Johnny. I think we deserve a little love.

Once again, I silenced the voices so I could see where I wanted to go. I pictured a not so crowded place on the streets, near Peter's home. I squeezed my eyes shut, like Peter, and waited for the magic.

We appeared in an alley and Peter was groaning again. "I might not get used to that," he said massaging his temples.

I took his hands and removed them from his head. I smiled, holding his hands in mine. I slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on his temple. Then I kissed the middle of his forehead. Then his other temple.

"Wade-"

"Shh," I silenced him, "kisses make everything better."