Chapter 12

Tony's POV

"Are you sure he's okay?"

I couldn't tell Peter that Wade experienced death. "He's fine Peter. I'll know more in the morning," I assured him.

I tucked him tightly in bed. Steve leaned down and kissed his forehead.  We walked out and closed the door.

It wasn't until we got to our room that Steve asked. "What happened down there?" I sighed and got under the covers. "I don't know."

Steve laid beside me. He pulled me close and I buried my head in his chest. "This is not your fault," he reminded me before I fell asleep.

----------------------------

I was up early getting the lab ready. It was around 7 a.m. when Wade and Logan walked in.

"Morning, gentlemen. Have a seat right here, Wade." I patted a chair. He looked at his dad before reluctantly sitting in the chair.

"Have any trouble sleeping?"

"Yes."

I looked up from my papers. "What happened," I asked. He looked down at his hands. "Dad?"

"It's okay, Wade." Logan walked over to comfort Wade. Wade took a deep breath. "I-I have vo-voices in my head," Wade stuttered.

My mouth dropped open. I was glad I had my back turned to them. Voices? Maybe it's from his incident.

"Okay," I turned around, "I'm going to need blood samples from each of you." It wasn't difficult to draw blood. I had Jarvis scan it immediately.

"How strong is your healing factor?" I asked Logan. "I can survive bullets in the head-" "Could you survive what Wade went through?" I skipped to the question.

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugged. "What can't you survive?" I wondered. "Um," Logan looked over at Wade. Wade was staring up at us.

Logan pulled me aside. "I could die if my head was cut off," he whispered. I guess he didn't want Wade to know he could die.

"Okay, well-" I was interrupted by Jarvis. "Scan complete, Sir." I walked over and checked the screen.

Wade has mutant powers like his  father. His powers will be mature fast and be complete at age 16.

"Just like Peter," I mumbled. "What? Peter has powers? " Wade asked. I didn't answer his question. "Logan take a look," I said gesturing to the screen.

Logan read over the analysis quickly. He quickly found a seat and placed his head in his hands.

"Wade, you're going to have to be careful. Your powers are going to have signs and symptoms at first. They will mature when you're 16," I explained to him. Logan didn't look in the condition to tell him.

"Is it going to hurt?" He asked and looked at his dad. "I'll be right here when you need me," Logan said. He hugged his son.

"Now why don't you get upstairs and get some breakfast," Logan suggested. " Yeah, Steve made pancakes." I encouraged. Wade smiled and ran upstairs.

There was a silence in the room. I watched Logan stare at his hands. "Is he going to have claws?" He asked worried.

I walked over to him and placed a hand on his back. "I can't tell for sure," I told the truth. I don't want to get his hopes up. His head hung down. "Thanks for helping us, Stark. It really means a lot-," he started.

"-hey, it's no problem." I smiled.

I'm going to have to keep an eye on Wade.

Peter and  Wade.

--------------------

Wade's POV

"Take a seat by Peter. I'll make you a plate," Mr. Steve told me.

Peter has powers too.

I smiled and took a seat across the table from Peter. He kept his head down and ate his food.

I wonder what kind of powers he has..

" Um, good morning," I spoke up. Peter looked up at me. He looked like he wanted smile.

"Hi," he responded. I was going to speak again but a plate of food was placed in front of me. "Here we go. Nice and hot," Mr. Steve said.

I began eating as my dad walked into the kitchen. He looked worried downstairs.

Why would he be?

I'm fine and he can survive anything.

Mr. Stark was following him. He kissed his husband and grabbed some food.

Aww they're so cute.

"Hey, how 'bout we go out today? " My dad asked me.

"Really?" I said excited. We haven't gone out on a fun day since mom died. 

"Yeah it'll be fun. You can bring your friend," he pointed at Peter. Peter's eyes got wide.

"You want to go out?" I asked Peter.

That sounded stupid. You're not going on a date !

"I mean.. do you ah- want to hang out with me and my dad?" I tried asking again.

"Um.." He looked up at his dads for an answer.

"You can go, Peter" They smiled.

When Peter still looked unsure my dad spoke up. "Have you ever been laser tagging before?" He grinned.

Peter started smiling. "Okay, I'll go."

Yayy we're going on a date with Peter!

This is  not a date!

..this is going to be fun

****A/N****

Merry Christmas!!!

Sorry it took long for this update.

What do you think so far?

Comment and vote !!

@_everythingmarvel

^ instaa !! ^

Thanks and byee!!

Have a MARVELOUS Christmas !!