Chapter 33

Peter's POV

"Whoaa, what was going on here? Huh?"

It was Harry. I was infuriated because he ended the best kiss of my life.

"Ughh, what do you want?" I said groggily.

He laughed and looked at Wade. "You better be glad I got here before them. You two would have been-" he paused and drug a finger across his throat.

I rolled my eyes then I caught on. "Who's them?"

"Your Uncle Clint and Aunt Tasha are coming," he said like he suddenly remebered too.

My eyes widened and I looked at Wade.

"So try to look sick and not like you just won the lottery," Harry joked. Another blush reached my cheeks. Do I really look that happy?

I looked over at Wade. He was smiling and looking down at his feet. I was about to joke Harry back when the door opened again.

"Peter! I'm so glad you're okay. Don't scare us like that," Uncle Clint said walking through the door. Aunt Tasha rushed past him and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back with my good side.

She was wearing her tight Black Widow suit. I looked back at the door and noticed Uncle Clint was wearing his Hawkeye uniform.

"We were on our way to a mission in Sovokia when your Dad called us," Uncle Clint told me.

"Who did this to you?" She asked after pulling back from out hug.

"Just some bullies at school," I said nonchalantly.

"I need names," she said glancing around the room. Her eyes landed on Wade and she raised an eyebrow.

"What are you gonna track them down?" I joked. When she didn't crack I smile I stopped laughing. She was serious.

"It was just a couple guys. I only know one of them and his name is Flash," I said playing with the wires I was connected to.

"The same Flash that took your M&M's when you were in fourth grade and I said you should have punched him in the face?" Uncle Clint asked.

I almost laughed. Flash had always bullied me. I couldn't stand up to him then and I can't do it now. Pathetic.

"Yes," I answered.

"Well looks like I might have to make a stop before our mission, Agent Barton." Aunt T said looking and Uncle Clint.

He nodded in agreement. "I think you're right, Agent Romanoff."

Does she mean? No, she wouldn't.

Yes, she would.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked them.

"Just a few days. Take care of yourself okay?" Aunt T said and leaned over to kiss my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

They waved goodbye to Harry before walking out. It was quiet for a second. I had forgotten that Harry and Wade were still in the room.

"I should get going," Wade said speaking up.

I almost pouted. "You have to? What time is it?"

"Almost 5 p.m." Harry answered. He was sitting in a hospital chair reading a magazine.

Wade smiled and walked closer to my bed. "My Dad's going to kill me already but I'll text you when I get home," he promised.

I have him a goofy smile and nodded. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.