Chapter 14

Quick A/N !!!!
******
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2015 !!

Enjoying vacation?

Little spideypool action ;)

Like that picture?

I also have a question !!

Who would totally hate the idea of a time skip?

Just to get Wade and Peter in high school?

Comment and let me know ! Because of you guys hate it, I won't.

It won't be random though. I'll fill in the blanks so it'll be a nice transition. :)

Thanks for all the votes and comments already!

Enjoy!!!

************

Peter's POV

We just got home. It was awkward in the car but why wouldn't it be? Wade kissed me! I'm sure he didn't mean to but still...

I kept wiping my lips but I also kept licking them. Strangely, I liked how it felt. All the Avengers were home and Wade & I were lost in the crowd.

"Hey Peter! I made you guys a sandwich," my Pops said from the living room.

"My nephew Peter! Come give your Uncle Clint a hug," the man who was the most surprised of my arrival said. He's a cool guy, though.

I ran to hug him and he spun me around. I laughed before he put me down. I walked back to the table were my sandwich was.

Wade was already eating. I bit my sandwich, listening to the grown-ups argue over the X-Box. I kept my eyes on my sandwich until a phone was slid my way.

In a memo note it read:

Let's go talk in your room.

I looked up at Wade after I finished reading it. He was smiling. I didn't think before getting up and walking to my room.

He eagerly followed me and I could have swore I heard him giggle. I jumped on my bed and he closed the door.

"Peter," he said making his way to my bed. "I know you don't like boys and I know you don't like me. So I'm really sorry. Please don't hate me."

"I don't hate you," was all I said.

He's right. I don't like him. At least I don't think I do. I couldn't deny he was cute.

He was staring into my eyes and leaning in. I couldn't look away as his arms enveloped me in a hug. It was warm and full of forgiveness.

I smiled and hugged back.

"Hey Pete-whoa. What's going on here?"

I looked up startled and pushed Wade away. He was confused until he saw Uncle Clint standing at the door.

I'm glad it was him and not my parents. I don't know how they would react.

"Hey, Uncle Clint." I smiled innocently.

"Um, hi? Your Dad wants you in the lab," he said still looking at Wade.

I nodded and got up. Wade rushed out the door past Uncle Clint. I tried to get past him but he stopped me.

"What was that about, little man?"

I tensed up and tried to play it cool. "Uh, nothing. I was mad at him but now we made up," I shrugged.

He cocked his eyebrow and I darted out before he asked me something else.

I rushed down to the lab without seeing Wade again. I knocked on the glass door to the lab since I didn't have the code.

Dad came out from under a table looking dirty. His hair was a mess and he had stains on his clothes. He said something and the door opened.

He must have been talking to the Jarvis.

"Peter, come here." He said leading me to a machine.

I walked over to it cautiously. Is this my iron man suit? Is it a camera in my room? Did he see me and Wade?

A bunch of thoughts are running through my head before he answers my question.

"You know that thing they use at SHEILD to examine your powers?"

I looked at him worried. "Yes."

"Well I recreated it so I can examine you at home," he said proud.

"So no more SHEILD?" I got excited.

"Well I do work there," he laughed. "So we may still go occasionally."

I nodded. Maybe this is a good time to tell him how I could sense danger while laser tagging.

"Um Dad? While you have this out..I think we should check for new powers."

His brow furrowed. "What happened? "

I couldn't think of a good way to say it. I decided to just show him. I took my shoe off and handed it to him. He stared it, confused.

I took a couple steps away and turned around. "Throw it at me," I said simply.

"What!? Why would I do that?" He said flabbergasted.

I laughed. "Trust me."

"Okay..but lightly!" He assured.

I smiled at his tone of voice and waited. When nothing happened I started to lose confidence.

Did he already throw it?

Move to your left!

I jumped to the left just as my shoe flew by on the right. I retrieved the shoe. When I looked back out my Dad he was staring at me in awe.

"That's amazing. You can sense a threat," he said thinking out loud. "Let's do some test."

--------------------

Clint's POV

I walked back to the living room thinking about Wade and Peter. They were hugging but who knows what else?

I just want to keep an eye out for my new "nephew". I've seen Wade's dad in the field. If his kid inherited the stuff his father has...

I shook my head. Peter needs to watch out. I took a seat next to Natasha in the living room.

"You find Peter?" She asked.

"Yeah, plus one." I scoffed.

She looked at me for an explanation. "Just keep an eye out for him and Wade."

"Wade?" She said more quietly.

I nodded and she pursed her lips. Thor looked at us with a questioning look. I dismissed it and he shrugged. I picked up a spare X-Box controller.

"Add me in, blondie."