Chapter 19

***A/N***

That's what Wade's hair look like!

Kinda lol I wanted to show yall because I'm bad at describing stuff.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I had to get a new phone :D

Alsooooo...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYYYY

******

The Party

Peter's POV

"I can't believe you dragged me to this party," I said trying to avoid the awkward stares.

"Hey, you were anxious yesterday." Harry replied.

"Of course, because I'm nervous. The whole freaking football team is here," I whispered looking down at Harry.

Look up!

I listened to my senses and looked up. But not before I ran into somebody.

It was Wade.

Screw my life.

"Er-sorry," I mumbled as he looked down at me. He's still really tall. He opened his mouth as if to speak then closed it. I thought he was going insult me but he just stared at me. 

Is he smiling?

"Peter, come on." Harry pulled me away from Wade's stare. I'm glad he did because I could have stared at him forever. His eyes were soft with emotion and his gorgeous hair was pushed up.

"What the hell was that?!" Harry whisper yelled once we got by the punch bowl. "I don't know! I was just-"

Harry cut me off. "Shh! MJ is coming over here. We'll talk about your man crush later."

My mouth dropped opened at the words 'man crush'. I was about to cuss him out but MJ walked up on us.

"Hey! I'm glad you guys could make it," she said with a huge smile on her face. Harry smiled, "It was nice of you to invite us."

'Yeah, given that she hasn't talked to us in 3 years,' I thought.

I smiled and nodded at her in greeting. "Hey, we're starting games upstairs. If you two want to play," she grinned.

"Sure! We'll be right up," Harry quickly responded. I looked at him in shock. I don't want to play any party games!

"Yayy, okay!" She giggled before strutting away in her heels. She is still so happy and pretty. Her short, pink dress swung as she walked away.

"You have to come upstairs with me!"  He whisper yelled. "Harry. You're pushing it," I laughed.

"Pwease," he begged yanking my arm. "Okay, okay. One game," I agreed. He jumped up and down like a little kid.

"Oh my gosh. You're the best," he cheered. I laughed as he drug me upstairs by my hand.

When we got to the upstairs living room, people were already gathered in a circle. I noticed a few of MJ's friends and most of the football team.

This is going to be bad.

Harry and I sat down as MJ started the game. "Okay," she spoke up placing a bottle in the middle, "this is a combination of Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle."

Girls giggled and I hid my face in my hands. "I hate you," I whispered to Harry. He laughed and clapped my back.

MJ gave a mischievous grin before sitting back in her spot. "Gwen, you go first," she said. Gwen gave a shy smile before leaning forward and spinning the bottle.