Chapter 11

Tony's POV

Well that's a way to ruin a family dinner. Mutant child lose in the building! Peter looked scared but I know Steve's with him.

Logan showed his claws. I had done research on him (because I wasn't going to let a crazy person stay in my tower.) His claws are more fascinating in person but no time for that now.

I rushed down to the lab and had Logan check the roof. Who knows where a twelve year old boy could be. I gave him a comm to talk to me through.

"Does Wade have any powers I should know about?" I asked him through the comm. I was searching the first level of my office where I work on cars.

"Not that I know of..yet," Logan responded in a gruff voice. Yet? What's that suppose to mean?

I was flying 2 feet off the ground when a heard a boom. My tools fell off my desk. "Sir, there seems to be someone messing with the arc reactor," Jarvis informed me.

"Logan, meet me in the basement," I said. I heard wind on his end and assumed he was running.

I flew to my private elevator that goes to the arc reactor. I was downstairs in a matter of seconds. Let's just say I'm glad I got there before Logan.

Wade was laying on the ground. His skin was burned red. Did he try to touch the arc reactor? What is wrong with this kid?

"Jarvis.." I said not able to finish my sentence. "No sign of a heartbeat Sir," Jarvis responded. I opened my mask and stared at the kid. No. That can't be.

------------------------

Wade's POV

Wake up!

"Who's there?"

Just get up! Your not dead!

"Who are you?"

I'm you. I was going to save the introduction but since you insist...

I was in complete darkness by myself.

"Wade!"

I shot up and felt a metal hand on my chest. I screamed and looked around. I was laying on the ground and my dad and Mr. Stark were above me. Mr. Stark had on his Iron Man amour.

"Dear God. Don't scare me like that Wade!" I heard my Dad say. He embraced me tightly. "Wade..your heart stopped," Mr. Stark said surprised.

"W-what?" Did I hear him right? "I ..died? How am I still here then?" I wanted to stand up but I felt paralyzed. "I'm going to have to run some test but if I'm not mistaken, I think you have some sort of healing powers," Mr. Stark explained.

"Excuse me, say what?" My dad said surprised. He didn't want me to have powers. He never said it but I always knew. He blames his powers for my mother's death.

"I'll run some test first thing tomorrow morning. Jarvis is showing that his vitals are normal. He needs rest," The Iron Man suggested. "Yeah, okay. Thanks," Dad said before picking me up.

"Dad, I can walk."

He gave me a questioning look before place me in the ground. Gently.

They stared as I stood up perfectly. "Sir, Peter and Steve are still waiting in the dining room," a robotic voice said inside the Iron Man suit.

"Are you guys okay? I need to check on my own family," Mr. Stark said through a now closed mask.

My dad gave a quick nod. "See you in the morning," Iron Man said before he flew off.

Peter.

He's upstairs, scared? Is he worried about me? I wish he could see that I'm not like Flash. If he only knew...

"What were you doing down here, anyways?" My dad interrupted my thoughts of the boy upstairs. "Nothing," I responded quickly. "Why don't I believe you?" My dad knew I would lie.

We were riding up the elevator to our room. I watched the numbers ding as we passed each floor.

Pretty lights.

"Who said that?" I looked around. My Dad looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm the only one I'm here son. I didn't say anything," he informed me.

I'm inside your head, stupid.

You mean I have voices in my head?

Yup! Don't worry, we don't bite.

Since when do I have voices in my head?

Since you died.

****A/N****

Who liked Wade's POV ??

I wanted you to be able to see through his eyes.

I might do it more often ;)

Those voices tho .. O.o

Hahaha.. I felt like I should include them.

Thank you for voting and commenting!

Even if it's just a few it means a lot. I'm glad y'all like this story as much as I do !

@_everythingmarvel

Thanks and byee..!